The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2011, 10:44 PM   #34
Leonardo Mystic
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo Mystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 904
I am female and I've always loved the Turtles since I was a little girl. I also watched the cartoon nearly every Saturday morning. It was the first movie that really won me over and made Leonardo as my favorite for life.

It wasn't until the 4Kids' cartoon and finding this place that I discovered they were a comic book series first. I've since read most of Volume 1 and have been reading Volume 4 up to the latest one. I enjoyed them all and I've never been really a comic book kind of girl.

I can't recall if there were any games in elementary school being played, but I do remember all the clothes, figures, and such. I was sort of mad when I couldn't have a Turtles' themed party for one birthday. Particularly because my little brother had just had one a month prior, but also because my mom thought it was a boys' cartoon. So I was stuck with a Little Mermaid party and homemade cake.
__________________

Leonardo Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
gender


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.