The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #27
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Dude, history has not been altered. History already happened.

You mean to tell me...

...that you don't like Back To The Future?!
Are you kidding?! I LOVED Back to the Future! The first two films were awsome!

In fact, there was no storyline that had President Eisenhower as an alien. This was about a teenager trying to save Doc Brown from death and the relationship of his parents. There's a difference.

Like I said, if it's Raphael trying to tolerate the other Leo (George Washington) or Michelangelo meeting Mozart before his death, I'm fine with that. As long as no one is an alien, I'm good with that. I don't mind when history is manipulated a little. I just don't like it when it is REALLY manipulated and far-fetched. No need to prove me wrong. I understand.
Bauer536 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.