The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
good ideas for the idw people

hi everyone!
I thaught about creating a platform where each one of us can utter suggestions of what he/she would love to get out of idw turtle comic business...I am not talking about story content or such manners(rainbow bandanas etc...)but things like maybe turtles comic posters or preferred paper quality of future turtles releases, things like that....I think it is a good thing the writers and editors of the actual book check in on us, the buyers of their products, over here pretty regularly and this way we could use this opportunity for getting great turtles products which we can share with other people...


so here is something I thaught about:
-dan's untouched black and white work:now, I am absolutelly in LOVE with the color labour of ronda pattison..I just thaught about what could be done to support those who buy all the variants all the time..I am buying all of kevins variants for each issue and I love them but it kind of hurts my brain to cash out money (I realize it is my own decision to invest here) and then to have one copy sort of untouched lying around there looking good...so, since tom shared a sneak peak of issue six with us which depicted black and white art work I thaught wouldn't it be great if all these eastman variants in balck and white would carry black and white interior work as well?..you know to throw the thing back retro even more an inch?...I don't know if this is a big deal in production costs to split the production of a new issue in color AND black and white, but it thinks cool...
-the other thing I got to contribute here would be a neat and not too short look behind the scenes special in the tpb of the idw material where we see the artists at work and can get a glimpse of what it takes to produce such a toitle book every months....

so what ideas do you have in mind, guys?
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.