The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #11
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
Those figure designs look a LOT better than what we've seen from the actual show.

DAMN !!!

Why did I have to like these? Now even if I end up hating the show there's a good chance I'd get the figures.

Quote:
2k12 line: I love how these look so far! The turles are awesome! By the way, I’ve noticed about Don not having the gap teeth. Still, I wonder why the basic turtle figures don’t have eyeballs
Maybe it was hard to maintain quality with eyeballs and gap. Personaly I like the pupiless look better than what I'd imagine they'd look like with pupils and definitely would prefer a gapless Don. The original playmates figures looked nothing like the cartoon version and people still bought 'em.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
playmates toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.