The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2003, 10:53 AM   #21
Snailman
Hench Mutant
 
Snailman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New York, Long Island
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
Well the new show wont have endless ammount of random mutants like the old one, But that doesn't prevent playmates from doing toys.
Exactly. Maybe they could just do sewer-related mutant animals, but I think Rats are the only real things down there, with the exception of Leatherhead. OH! Idea!: A Goldfish that was flushed down the toliet, found by the TCRI aliens & experimented on alla Leatherhead & mutated into a mutant Goldfish!

I'm so smart sometimes it's scary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycrow
Maybe if they start running out of ideas by like Season 4 or somethin', they might add in some mutant teasers once and awhile to have us think to ourselves:

"Did I just see what I thought I just saw?"
That'd be cool, like the turtles find out that who made them, also made other mutants before them or something. I think it'd make sense if they, at first anyways, stuck to animals indigenous to the sewers. Roaches, rats & any pet that got flushed & wasn't dead (goldfish, baby aligators, etc?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchistguy
In my humble opinion, that's a GOOD thing!!!
Very true..waitaminute: a good thing that Playmates will make mutant animal toys, or that there won't be endless amounts of mutant animals on the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Gecko
Snailman i thought the same about the Bug episode i thought i'd see Needlenose and Killer Bee. One of the bugs was a bee maybe it was a nod to the toy.
Might've been. The characters were always cool to me though. Killer Bee was a psychotic ex-con mutated into his present form of a giant bee. At least I think he was human once- unless was a normal bee, mutated & then he stole all the prison-themed paraphernalia & dressed himself up. What most people really don't know, is that both of them WERE characters, not vehicles or dumb mutant animals. They could talk & stuff, but were just large enough to be used as trasnport. That's how I'd make a mutant horse if I had a TMNT-like toyline to make. The mutant horse would have hoves for hands & feet & walk around like a gorilla (but not on the knuckles) & someone else could ride 'em around. He could still sit down & stuff, but he really wouldn't be able to grab anything. Or maybe I'd give him digits with hoof glove things to ware so he could "gallop" around if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid
Yeah, well aren't they different things anyway? That not so logical mutate-into-whatever-animal-you-touched-thingie...
That was always interesting to me. It'd have to be some pretty advanced glop to be able to alter the genetic structure of a organism, simply by exposing it to contact with another organsim. Hey, if a mouse touched a bug, then touched mutagen: would it mutate into a rat-bug?

I guess bein' mutated would be kinda cool, provided it was something cool & still a mamal, like maybe a bat or something. YEAH, bein' a mutant bat would kick ass. Flyin' & stuff, sure make gettin'' to places easier then normal....but then again you'd be a mutant animal, so you wouldn't just be able to walk into a place anymore. D'OH!

-Snailman
Snailman is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.