The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #11
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
True, and I gave you guys credit. But all the pictures on Ninja Pizza I personally saved when I managed to access the site. And in the case of the ones now on other sites, I had to edit all of those because they were the double stacked images.

Although I doubt any of those folks are getting paid. ComicBookMovie.com is literally a site where anyone can create an account and submit "articles." It is well-knows as having a high-percentage of plagiarized content. Bleeding cool probably brings in a little ad money, but probably not enough to make it anyone's full-time job.
ComicBookMovie.com is giving your site credit. I don't see what your problem is.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.