The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
IDW Bebop and Rocksteady

While the lovable goofball classic toon version of them will always have a special place in my heart, I love how badass they are this time around and I really want to see them stay that way in the new comic book! I'm really anxious to see them fight all four Turtles at some point! Their appearance does have me wondering if we'll get to see any other classic characters from the old days like Groundchuck and Dirtbag, or Jagwar and Dreadmon.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.