The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant
 
tmntgeoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: seattle washington
Posts: 326
bonkers candy stickers?

When I was little I used to love bonkers candy(kinda like starburst but better)

I think it was around 1991-92 that bonkers was including ninja turtles stickers in each pack. I remember putting these all over my bike... I mean I covered my bike completely!

I've been searching forever for pics or info on these stickers does anyone have any info on them?
tmntgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.