The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: How many times have you watched it?
I've only watched each epsiode once 6 17.65%
I've seen every episode around 2-3 times 15 44.12%
I've watched through the show multiple times (5 or more times per episode) 11 32.35%
I watched the show so much that the episodes are burnt into my skull 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #19
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Some of the pacing problems I had with certain arcs no longer matter now that you can watch it all in one sitting. Notes in the Underground and Turtles in Space in particular flow much better when you watch them together.

I still wish Season 5 got a full 26 episodes. In that gap between the tribunal stuff and the climax where "Membership drive" and the third Garbageman ep were, I feel like they could have slotted in another 10-12 episodes in there, tying up more loose ends like Rat King and Leatherhead.

Maybe even adapt some more comic stuff that they didn't get to.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.