The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
Just getting into the comics and all this TMNT stuff. Help me!

Hey everyone, I recently came upon this forum because I got into the comics recently(after having seen some of the original show), and i joined after a couple of weeks of lurking, and the community here seems pretty great. Now, as for what comics I currently own,

I have issues 5-11 of the original series
the 7 issues of the original tales of the tmnt,
the new series, and the comic of the second movie.

I've got a few questions for those of you who are experienced in the TMNT comics, and those are

A) The turtles are my first comic, (and probably only one that I could manage) ever. I like having the single issues, because maybe one day i'll be able to say I have every single issue. (I know it's silly, but collectors mentality makes me want to have each issue as opposed to collections.) What's the best way to get theses issues? Will people here be able to help me out? As for my local scene it's pretty dead. There is one comic book shop within my area that has old stuff, (TMNT is considered old apparently), and I've kind of already picked them over.
(And yes I see there is a thread that kind of answers this, but I'm also kind of asking how I can maximize my bang for my buck?)

B) What are the best series in general? Are there any that are considered bad, or that shouldn't be read?

C)What order should I read all these different series? Is there a "best" way?

Thanks in advance for the help guys!
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
comic discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.