The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #11
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
My Plan is just a collection of the four retros. Not a fan of the new line.

Depending on the retail price (does anyone happen to know the retail price for the new line? I know the 02/03 figures were around $8 or $9 bucks a pop.) I may or may not just get the turtles from Toys R Us so that I don't have to pay shipping from BBTS.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
playmates toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.