The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
TMNTerminator and I have a secret admirer (A blatant troll thread!)

So Kevin recently made a post on DA about his recent heritage auctions, and about 10 hours ago someone posted this:



At first I was like "What the ****?" for about 30 seconds... Then I noticed this person created this account (cleverly named "anonymous" lawls) specifically to take a random shot and Danny and I. Now I'm totally flattered. It took that much extra effort for this person to go out of his way to make this post. It made me giggle.

So of course I'm self absorbed enough to come over here and make a whole thread about it! It makes me want to bust out my old signature picture again:



The most important thing to take away from this thread? I am amazing. People create accounts to talk about me anonymously.

(Danny is ok too...I guess)


P.S. I'm like 99% sure I know who this is, and if you care to respond to this thread, I'd be happy to troll you to your face, which is more respect than you've given me <3
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.