The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #11
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist
 
Digital Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The lab
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Ok, so I haven't been paying extremely close attention to everyone's pictures, but do some of your Turtles (the Nick ones) have pupils painted on them? Mine don't, but I saw a picture on Twitter posted of a Raph that has pupils. I'm wondering if this is a thing I should be looking for.
Maybe you're confusing them with the Sound FX figures, or the 11" ones?
__________________
Digital Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
playmates toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.