The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
Lance_Steele
Foot Soldier
 
Lance_Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Killeen, Texas
Posts: 139
The "What could've been" thread.

This thread is basically about what you would change about the OT. As dear as this series to me I cannot help thinking what I could have changed about it. Like with the removal of Mike's chucks. I understood that certain regions would not go for it(the PAL countries) but I still think it was lame to give him a grappling hook knowing full well all the turtles used them. They could have used Tanfa's(night sticks), a meteor hammers(ball in chain), or even freakin Kali sticks. But noooooo... We get get the stupid grappling hook nicknamed "the turtle line"... LAME! I would have at least had him use the Kali sticks. I think they are badass. Even John freakin Rambo used them once! I wouldn't change much else except maybe changing "Shredder triumphant" from season finale to a series finale. You can tell it could have ended everything right there. It would also retcon the "red sky" seasons in It's entirety. Plus I think it should have ended on season 7.

For the fair people of the Technodrome forums what would you guys change?
Lance_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.