The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2001, 09:43 PM   #1
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
I have just started thinking about doing a PicFic. Maybe it could be a monthy thing and even be linked to on the main page? I need to wait untill after Christmas to get a much better camera. I have the basic character figures of Leo, Don, Raph, Mike, Splinter, April, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, Krang, and footsoldiers. Now all I would need is to come up with a short story, written kinda like the cartoon with much humor. Hmmmm......
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 09:44 PM   #2
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
That sounds really cool! I think that could turn it wicked!
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 09:45 PM   #3
chrome_dome
Inactive Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: oakland, il
Posts: 556
awesome! that sounds so cool, i cant wait to see what crazy stories you come up with, maybe we can help with the stories.
__________________

chrome_dome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 09:45 PM   #4
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Kinda like this one? A Turtle Christmas
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 10:05 PM   #5
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
Kali, that Turtle Christmas was cute.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 10:11 PM   #6
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Well, it's not mine, but I'll pass that comment along to the authors.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 11:09 PM   #7
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Yeah that was pretty cool!
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 08:29 PM   #8
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Loved It! lol
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 07:52 AM   #9
Mutant Brett
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brockton Massachusetts
Posts: 142
Haha loved that! it was mad funny. If you find anymore of those post them up!
__________________
Go ninja Go ninja GO!!!
Mutant Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.