The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 52 77.61%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2022, 04:22 AM   #1721
Mayhem
Foot Elite

The only thing I will reiterate is the long COVID matter. We still don’t know enough data there. Sure you may survive. What’s your health going to be like in 5-10 years time? That’s what the final rub of this going to be. Missus feels like she still has minor lingering symptoms of COVID despite being five months since we got over it. The real damage might be the long term impact on healthcare when those under 70 get older.
Old 06-22-2022, 07:48 AM   #1722
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
The only thing I will reiterate is the long COVID matter. We still don’t know enough data there. Sure you may survive. What’s your health going to be like in 5-10 years time? That’s what the final rub of this going to be. Missus feels like she still has minor lingering symptoms of COVID despite being five months since we got over it. The real damage might be the long term impact on healthcare when those under 70 get older.
Then I guess they should have made an actual working vaccine. Vaccinated people that have had the original CoVid strain are still getting what they call 'long CoVid'.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 11:18 AM   #1723
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I mean it's too soon to tell, but it does kinda sound like Biden accidentally said the quiet parts out loud.

These ****ers are just gonna drag this out until they can somehow, some way force everyone to get this stupid jab.
Exactly this. They're literally PLANNING another "pandemic".... the covid flu was 99.997% survivable without the poison vaxx. The vaxx is less than 12% effective for less than ONE WEEK and makes you MORE LIKELY to get sick again, with covid and/or anything else. You dope heads continuing to believe the msm Big pHarma LIES are lacking in intelligence & deserve whatever sickness now comes your way.

No mask, no vaxx, no vaxx side effects, no more of this bullsh!t. My actual, literal body, my choice. Don't like that or scared? Stay home.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 11:25 AM   #1724
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
It's a f*cking flu.
Pretty much. A really bad headache with a super lingering sinus infection basically sums it up, for me.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 01:37 PM   #1725
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
People who aren't scared of Anything aren't gonna be scared of ***king germs.
Are they scared of mandates though?
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 01:38 PM   #1726
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Are they scared of mandates though?
That's the issue. Mandates, and the fact that society demonizes you if you so much as question the vaccine (even this late in the game) are worse than the stupid bug itself.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 06-22-2022, 01:47 PM   #1727
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
That's the issue. Mandates, and the fact that society demonizes you if you so much as question the vaccine (even this late in the game) are worse than the stupid bug itself.
Society demonises anti-mandates people for a reason. Their worldview will cause more deaths of innocent people, and disorder in society if its not stopped.

The leaders of East and West alike have agreed that this pandemic needs strict measures to stop it. This decision is based on what is beneficial for the collective, not just the individual.
Old 06-22-2022, 02:44 PM   #1728
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist

Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Quote:
Society demonises anti-mandates people for a reason. Their worldview will cause more deaths of innocent people, and disorder in society if its not stopped.

The leaders of East and West alike have agreed that this pandemic needs strict measures to stop it. This decision is based on what is beneficial for the collective, not just the individual.
If you think the World leaders have our best interests in mind, then you're in for one hell of a shock.

"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 02:57 PM   #1729
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchistguy View Post
If you think the World leaders have our best interests in mind, then you're in for one hell of a shock.
I don't side with every world leader on every issue, but the average world leader is far more competent than the average forum member when it comes to getting things done on a societal level.

So a Leader's pandemic advice is far superior to some of the advice given in this thread.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:07 PM   #1730
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I don't side with every world leader on every issue, but the average world leader is far more competent than the average forum member when it comes to getting things done on a societal level.

So a Leader's pandemic advice is far superior to some of the advice given in this thread.
The world leaders told us for example that in the US, people were dropping like flies. Leo656, who lives in the US, confirmed that this is NOT the case. My cousins (not forum members), who also live in the US, also confirmed that this is not the case.

When the citizens experience contradicts what the media and world leaders has been saying for two years, It time to question the integrity and credibility of the elite.

"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Old 06-22-2022, 03:49 PM   #1731
Banned

Quote:

hitler demonized the jews. same nazi playbook.

“it’s for the greater good”
“be on the right side of history”
“masks save lives” “wearing is caring”
“it’s for everyone’s safety”
“vaccines save lives”

mask and vaccine mandates are a symbol of white supremacy. but what else could we expect from biden, the guy who wrote the 1994 crime bill and was friends with klansmen.

i see biden as hitler ever since that day he mandated the vaccines and demonized the unvaccinated. he demonized Trump supporters. he called “white supremacy” the nation’s biggest problem to cause further hate and division, but i have yet to see these “white supremacist” boogeyman anywhere, unlike blm terrorizing the whole country. the only white supremacists I see is biden and his handlers forcing their agenda on us. racist democrats accusing the other side of that which they are guilty. another nazi strategy that keeps commies voting for their oppressors.

but I know you said you don’t believe in the constitution, so I can see why you’re not bothered by the mandates.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 03:52 PM   #1732
Leo656
The Franchise

Well, I can speak with confidence for Jersey but I wouldn't deign to speak for the other 49 states.

But NJ is, was, and always has been fine. That much is true.

And man, I'm not rooting for anyone to die and I'm not trying to be callous, but almost all the ones who died had one foot in the grave already. We can't ALL reasonably live in fear forever when 99% of people are Just Fine. "The needs of the Many," etc. And "The Many" are perfectly f*cking FINE.

Individuals who wanna stay scared? Stay Scared. And leave the rest of us alone with this sh*t already.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 03:58 PM   #1733
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Well, I can speak with confidence for Jersey but I wouldn't deign to speak for the other 49 states.

But NJ is, was, and always has been fine. That much is true.

And man, I'm not rooting for anyone to die and I'm not trying to be callous, but almost all the ones who died had one foot in the grave already. We can't ALL reasonably live in fear forever when 99% of people are Just Fine. "The needs of the Many," etc. And "The Many" are perfectly f*cking FINE.

Individuals who wanna stay scared? Stay Scared. And leave the rest of us alone with this sh*t already.
Things are fine in Massachusetts and Florida as well from what my friends and family told me.

Old 06-22-2022, 04:02 PM   #1734
Banned

not to mention the fact the democrats are releasing prisoners “to stop covid” and have open borders with endless migrant caravans and “refugees” even though covid is so deadly. and they’re trying desperately to disarm citizens.

make it make sense
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 04:03 PM   #1735
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
not to mention the fact the democrats are releasing prisoners “to stop covid” and have open borders with endless migrant caravans and “refugees” even though covid is so deadly. and they’re trying desperately to disarm citizens.

make it make sense
Well you can't because it doesn't.

Last edited by Anarchistguy; 06-22-2022 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-22-2022, 04:13 PM   #1736
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:

Get in the boxcar, for your safety. You're one sick pos dude. Are you like that because you like killing innocent people? Government has NO authority to force lockdowns & mask or vaxx mandates. None. At. All.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 05:00 PM   #1737
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Then I guess they should have made an actual working vaccine. Vaccinated people that have had the original CoVid strain are still getting what they call 'long CoVid'.
Well the reason the flu and other major vaccines work really really well is that the mutations aren’t significant and they’ve had decades to perfect matters. Oddly enough in the early days of most vaccines, they weren’t as effective as they are today. So seeing the COVID vaccine’s performances after 18 months aren’t too surprising.
Old 06-22-2022, 05:08 PM   #1738
Leo656
The Franchise

I mean I won't be shocked if vaccines against it become more effective over time, but that's been my entire problem from the beginning, this one was clearly rushed to market in order to placate peoples' fears, not because it was actually super-effective, because it clearly isn't.

We're a long way off before Covid vaccines are anywhere near as effective as Poilio vaccines and the like. This stuff takes many, many years to get right. "We need it Right Now because people are scared to go outside" doesn't suddenly make them work better.

In 10+ years, probably a different story. Right Now, it's mostly a placebo for peace of mind.

...And it MIGHT actually be killing people, so... yeah. Not for me, not right now.

I might be going back to work in a month or so but nobody I've been talking to has said anything about needing to get the shot. Fingers crossed it doesn't become an issue.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 05:40 PM   #1739
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
We're a long way off before Covid vaccines are anywhere near as effective as Poilio vaccines and the like.
It would never be like that because COVID mutates. At best it'll be like the flu shot. Every year a new strain mutates so there's a new shot (which, ironically, only protects you from last year's strain).
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 08:56 PM   #1740
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I don't care if the CoVid vaccine become an annual thing, more power to whoever's scared. Just stop with the mandates and stop making it affect outings.

Tags
indigocuck