The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 07-03-2022, 03:30 AM   #18281
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Spoiler:
Lashley dethroned Theory to win the U.S title, but Theory went on to win Money In The Bank

Liv Morgan won the women's MITB and then defeated Ronda the same night to win the strap.

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 07-03-2022 at 08:18 AM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 05:42 AM   #18282
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Should probably put those in a spoiler tag for those who didnt watch MITB yet....

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 08:18 AM   #18283
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
Should probably put those in a spoiler tag for those who didnt watch MITB yet....
Done and done.
Old 07-06-2022, 04:44 PM   #18284
Banned

Stonecold Stunner

Is this seriously how the Stonecold Stunner was invented? Amazing!

FREEDOM!
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 09:18 AM   #18285
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Old 07-18-2022, 10:59 PM   #18287
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Confirmed that Ric Flair's final match is a tag team bout with him and Andrade teaming against Jay Lethal and Double J Jeff Jarret.
Old 07-22-2022, 02:09 PM   #18288
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Old 07-22-2022, 03:17 PM   #18289
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Brock Lesnar has also walked out of Smackdown
Old 07-22-2022, 11:02 PM   #18290
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Brock Lesnar has also walked out of Smackdown
And Brock came back!
Old 07-22-2022, 11:09 PM   #18291
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
And Brock came back!
lmao he's all talk.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 11:31 PM   #18292
Coola Yagami
Overlord

In other news, our humble little Diving Cutter Wrestling Podcast (which is now on Spotify, Amazon Music and Samsung Music btw) will hopefully have a very special episode next week. And yes, this is the same podcast that has the legendary international barbed wire superstar Rikki Roxx appear on several occasions, though currently he'll be more on our fighting game related podcast.

I managed to get an interview with the rising indie star KiLynn King and we practiced with Zoom and all that so we're good to go on Tuesday night. The Zoom video will be up on Youtube and Odysee hopefully Wednesday, depending how long editing takes and the audio/podcast version will hopefully be soon to follow.

I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch, but I'll post an update Tuesday night you let you know if things went down.

KiLynn King has been seen on AEW Dark and a few eps of Dynamite, and is currently mostly seen in NWA and CCW. She is the current CCW Women's champ and is currently chasing the title for NWA Women's champ as well.

For those curious, I will be uploading our predictions for Ring of Honor Death Before Dishonor 2022 tonight and we do intend to check out and review Flair's Last Match.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 07-22-2022, 11:48 PM   #18293
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post

I managed to get an interview with the rising indie star KiLynn King and we practiced with Zoom and all that so we're good to go on Tuesday night. The Zoom video will be up on Youtube and Odysee hopefully Wednesday, depending how long editing takes and the audio/podcast version will hopefully be soon to follow.

KiLynn King has been seen on AEW Dark and a few eps of Dynamite, and is currently mostly seen in NWA and CCW. She is the current CCW Women's champ and is currently chasing the title for NWA Women's champ as well.
AEW should have Signed Kilynn King. I watched her from when she debuted on Dark through her entire AEW run But I am glad he has had a lot of great success on the indies.
Old 07-22-2022, 11:51 PM   #18294
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
AEW should have Signed Kilynn King. I watched her from when she debuted on Dark through her entire AEW run But I am glad he has had a lot of great success on the indies.
From what I heard, she doesn't want to be tied down to any one promotion. She wants to appear in as many wrestling promotions as possible. Though to be honest, AEW does allow you to wrestle elsewhere, but I'll be doing my homework this weekend to find out more.

She actually posted about wanting any extra bookings/ wrestling debuts and interviews to be set for the rest of the year, and I was lucky enough to get a response.

Our latest episode is up, just to give you guys an idea of how we get along and all that. Again, I'll post the link here whenever the KiLynn interview goes down.

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 07-23-2022 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-24-2022, 06:59 AM   #18295
ZariusTwo
Overlord

ROH Death Before Dishonor 2022.

Spoiler:
After 18 years, Claudio Castagnoli, aka Cesaro, has become a world champion in professional wrestling by winning the ROH title
https://www.thesportster.com/claudio...an-gresham-roh
Old 07-24-2022, 02:17 PM   #18296
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Just when you think this weekend couldn't get any more dramatic

Johnathan Gresham has asked for his release from AEW & ROH and reportedly 'cussed out' Tony Khan, the full report said he felt disrespected by the company and he will be taking a break from the industry.
Old 07-26-2022, 08:17 AM   #18297
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Also Tully Enterprises was extremely short lived. Just announced at the previous RoH event, now 'purchased' by Prince Nana and renamed The Embassy.

I haven't heard details of why or what happened to Tully behind the scenes.

Old 07-26-2022, 11:03 PM   #18298
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Here we go guys. There were a few stumbles here and there since it being a Zoom meeting means it's all in one take, so to speak, but overall it turned out alright and KiLynn was very nice and patient with us. Really chill, I could feel her excitement.

If it seemed I kinda rushed things near the end, she does have to wake earlier than expected for matches tomorrow, so I didn't want to wear her out longer than she wanted, but at the same time for the crew it was like 'ok guys, now or never time, if you're gonna ask her something, the time is now'.

Overall a fun experience and she thanked us lots after the show was over. I really wish her the best and hope she makes it far in her career.

Old 07-27-2022, 07:59 PM   #18299
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

The Trios belts were announced tonight. Champs will be crowned at All Out
Old 07-30-2022, 11:18 AM   #18300
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Due to recent weather alerts, the WWE have prepared contingencies and booked an indoor arena to transfer the Summerslam event to.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/note-...omorrow-night/

Tags
armbar#, silverdome brother, wrestling