The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #201
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Mikey: Thanks, April.

Mikey's eyes immediately perked up when he saw the pizza.

Mikey: PIZZA! *prepares to devour it as fast as he can*
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:48 PM   #202
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth
 
Blackeyedsonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Green hill
Posts: 2,262
Steve smiles and turns to them:I've done that as well I'm a jake of all triads myself when it comes to that kicking evil out is a good job
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:58 PM   #203
17thCenturySorcerer
Foot Soldier
 
17thCenturySorcerer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 127
"Oh that's wonderful." Tarot says.
Meanwhile Shadow was trying not to slap Steve for his horrible misuse of the term, "Jack of all Trades", where instead he used, "Jake of all Triads". The whole misuse was really causing him to re-question his entire existence.
__________________
17thCenturySorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:02 PM   #204
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
(3:46 PM)

Karai stopped joggin and turned to Witchpanther giving him an annoyed expression. "Okay... Um Two things. First off: That's gross, and second: Do I look like I care?" She says and asks him before continuing on her jog.

Ugh. Sometimes I wonder how I am I even related to him. Karai thinks to herself rolling her eyes.

~*~

Shadow halted to a stop before pivoting around on her heels to face Nathan. "Yes. I am fine. Why are you so concerned?" She asks him before laughing. "You act like you know me."
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:30 AM   #205
Roland
is Laughing
 
Roland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,384
(Man I'm laughing like crazy here. Jake of all triads (so each triad has a Jake) and Shredder taking a nap at 3:00 (oh dear his getting old, classic. Thanks for the laughs )

-In the lair-

Donnie felt bad again for scolding Mikey but he hoped the description of the inside red tent circus would cheer him up. "So that cool right." Donnie asked after he whispered Mikey the desciption of the inside of the red tent circus.

Casey punched Raph's shoulder playfully and then said "You want to get more more pizza. I thought Mikey was the one that asks for more pizza."
__________________
My fan art here on the drome! My fan art
Spoiler:
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:41 AM   #206
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
(Man I'm laughing like crazy here. Jake of all triads (so each triad has a Jake) and Shredder taking a nap at 3:00 (oh dear his getting old, classic. Thanks for the laughs )
((You welcome, Roland, I'm glad someone has fun about it.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
(3:46 PM)

Karai stopped joggin and turned to Witchpanther giving him an annoyed expression. "Okay... Um Two things. First off: That's gross, and second: Do I look like I care?" She says and asks him before continuing on her jog.

Ugh. Sometimes I wonder how I am I even related to him. Karai thinks to herself rolling her eyes.
Witchpanther run after her.
"Sis, Do you want to train with me?"
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:46 AM   #207
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Shiro growls as she throws her controller to the floor

Shiro: I HATE THIS DAMN GAME!! THIS IS MORE FRUSTRATING THAN NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE IN THE FIRST TWO SONIC GAMES!!

(*Shiro's playing Blue Sphere on Sonic Mega Collection Plus. It's basically Sonic 3 & Knuckles special stages.)

~~~~~~~~

Mikey: Yeah, man, it was awesome!
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:56 PM   #208
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth
 
Blackeyedsonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Green hill
Posts: 2,262
(Man I really can't spell sorry guys......)
Steve sips his coco as he watches the tents
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 04:08 PM   #209
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
(3:50pm)

Karai let out an annoyed sigh before stopping again. She held her fists down at her sides looking at Witchpanther. "Can't you take a hint? I want nothing to do with you right now." She said almost shouting.

~*~

The gates were almost finished being set up. Murray felt overwhelmed with joy. "Do you think you'll be able to finish the rest on your own?" He asks them. "Remember. I don't need any screwing up."

The people who were setting up the fence quickly nodded their heads.
"Of course!"
"We got you covered, Mr. Ross."
"We won't mess up."

Murray gave them a smile before nodding his head. "Good. Oh and do make sure nobody wanders in there. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of people." He says before going down the street from the circus. He headed to a coffee shop to get himself a quick cup of caramel mocha.

~*~

"Well?" Shadow asks becoming really impatient with Nathan. "Anytime now."
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:00 PM   #210
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
"Because I do know you, not a lot, but enough to know that something is up. Something's wrong with you" Nathan said "I mean not wrong with you, but something is wrong."
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:38 AM   #211
Mew
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
Raphael: I get hungry too.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:42 AM   #212
Roland
is Laughing
 
Roland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,384
(@BlackeyedSonic. It's okay. I get what you wanted to say. It was just so funny to read. If you are really struggling you can use http://dictionary.reference.com to help you. I use it most of time)

-In the lair-

Casey chuckled at Raph comment and said "Sure you are.". Casey then went to the fridge to see what else the turtles had. What he saw in the fridge wasn't pretty. "Why is ketchup super glued upside down in the frigde." Casey said and noticed there was ketchup splattered everywhere in the fridge.

Donnie gave Mikey smile and the turned to Casey. "Oh. Someone put a note on the ketchup that he or she wanted quick access to it. By the way if it's empty I'm not filling it up." Donnie said and then looked at the time. "3:50 pm." Donnie smirked. Just 10 more minute and then they missed there annoying training session for the day.
__________________
My fan art here on the drome! My fan art
Spoiler:
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:57 AM   #213
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Mikey: Did we miss training?
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 11:00 AM   #214
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
(3:50pm)

Karai let out an annoyed sigh before stopping again. She held her fists down at her sides looking at Witchpanther. "Can't you take a hint? I want nothing to do with you right now." She said almost shouting.
"Oh, okay..sis..." Witchpanther says.
He want to annoyed her more.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:38 PM   #215
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
(3:55pm)

Shadow scoffed before crossing her arms. "Okay.. Then please explain how I don't know you. Unless.. Have you been stalking me or something??" She asks Nathan looking at him suspiciously.

~*~

"Glad you understand me. Now go bug someone else. Bug Shiro, if you must." Karai says to Witchpanther before walking off.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:48 PM   #216
17thCenturySorcerer
Foot Soldier
 
17thCenturySorcerer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 127
Tal was making sure he had his aerial silks choreography in time with the music he would be performing with.
__________________________________________________ ______
"Anyone want to play monopoly?" Tarot asks.
"How?" Shadow wonders.
"We can buy one from that game store around the corner." Tarot smiles.
__________________
17thCenturySorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:50 PM   #217
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
"What?" Nathan says turning red "no! Why would I stalk you? Uh Not implying that there's nothing about you that would be stalk worthy, it's just that we met. You invited me here. Invite as in basically pulled me here, which is fine. And you were fine, until you hit your head. Maybe you have some retrograde amnesia, and just can't remember"
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:02 AM   #218
Metroid
Hench Mutant
 
Metroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Colorado
Posts: 389
---Lair---

Kenji smiled nodding to Mikey after he thanked Kenji for the water.

"So now that we have orange one, what shall we do now, Hamato?"
Kenji asks his gaze moving to Splinter.

Splinter stood tugging at his chin hairs.

"Hmm. Perhaps a quick sparring session is in order."
Splinter says smiling.
Metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:42 AM   #219
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
(3:55pm)

"Glad you understand me. Now go bug someone else. Bug Shiro, if you must." Karai says to Witchpanther before walking off.
"Yes, I will BUG Shiro...Hehee...*nasty sneers*
We ses on freak Show...Sis..."
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:12 AM   #220
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Shiro's playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles for Sonic Mega Collection Plus's Xbox port.

Shiro laughs as Knuckles gets knocked off the red support beam by the Death Egg's rising.
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
horror, mystery, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.