The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Whew, talk about a conclusion..
Dammit, Baxter just wont DIE!!! 13 28.26%
Jeez, I'd hate to be in Karai's shoes at the moment.. 3 6.52%
Rest In Peace, Zog... 28 60.87%
"Let me show you how we do it... New York style" 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2004, 12:21 PM   #221
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I really should watch this episode again since I wasn't really in a fair state of mind when I recorded it. (Nausea, dehydration, and low blood sugar tend to do that.) But man, did I get a kick out of Baxter in this episode. They've decided to fully embrace the running gag role for him and it works perfectly.

On a serious note, I knew Karai would never hurt the Turtles but she is still loyal to The Shredder. Wonder what'll happen if Saki ever finds out that she spared Leonardo's life. I'm really glad they aren't rushing that story line. Hopefully we'll get a big Karai vs. Shredder thing in the next season.

Zog's death. Very honorable. The Turtles did not drag Zog along with the intention of sacrificing him in battle. Sure, Zog was confused and misguided, but given all their options, this was the best outcome for this character. He died honorably in battle, and will be remembered.
Kali is offline  
Old 04-27-2004, 12:33 PM   #222
Oroku Nagi
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 30
Does Shredder even know that Karai disobeyed his orders and did not attempt to kill the Turtles? Shredder wasn't there when it happened, he would only know if Karai told him. So perhaps Karai could still be with Shredder and he not know of her betrayl.

However as soon as Hun returns, and he will, she will definately find herself in a tough spot. Did the Elite also witness her betrayl? I think they did. Same goes for them as Hun.

Rogue in the House was certainly one of the best episodes of the season, right up there with Secret Origins and City at War. I really hope Big Brawl is at least as good as Turtles in Space. Turtles in Space seemed like it could have been done in 3 episodes or so instead of 5, I'm a bit worried that Big Brawl will likewise be a bit stretched at 4 episodes.
Oroku Nagi is offline  
Old 04-27-2004, 03:04 PM   #223
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Since Big Brawl will have Stan Sakai's Usagi, it'll be a one of a kind Quatrilogy. Not sure how many Usagi charaters will be used, but it'll be a good saga to wrap up Season 2.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 04-27-2004, 09:17 PM   #224
Brinatello
Hench Mutant
 
Brinatello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Escondido, CA
Posts: 446
I wonder what Usagi's voice will sound like in this new show. I keep hearing his voice from the original show.
Brinatello is offline  
Old 04-28-2004, 07:26 AM   #225
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
I know he'll be alittle different compared to the one in the old series. He'll be in his own Animalnoid world.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 04-28-2004, 07:30 AM   #226
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Speaking of Usagi, his creator, Stan Sakai was interviewed yestreday on a Canadian channel called YTV. Sakai was only talking about how he created Usagi (pretty similar to how Eastman and Laird created the TMNT) and how passionate he was in samurai warriors.
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline  
Old 04-29-2004, 09:36 PM   #227
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
I heard there'll be a special feature of Usagi in the Big Brawl DVD. That's what I heard from one website.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.