The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 07:01 AM   #241
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Why is it so hard for people to place an order on Amazon? If you have Prime (and if you don't, you can probably get a free trial), it ships for free and you'll get it on the release date.
This. I would fool with Wal-mart for anything.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #242
AK_Mikey_Fan
Thug
 
AK_Mikey_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Alaska
Posts: 73
I cannot wait for this to release. I'm gonna head downtown the minute I get paid to get this!
AK_Mikey_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #243
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Oh, man, in yet another brilliant mistake on the Wal-Mart website, take a look at the featured voice actors on this title:

Quote:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr
Margot Kidder, Clifton James, Gene Hackman, Sarah Douglas, Jackie Cooper, Terence Stamp, Marlon Brando, Christopher Reeve, Ned Beatty, Valerie Perrine, Jack O'Halloran, Marc McClure, E.G. Marshall
Fred Wolf spared no expense on talent for that penultimate season, eh? I guess they could do that once they cut Rob Paulsen from the cast.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #244
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by winters
Oh, man, in yet another brilliant mistake on the Wal-Mart website, take a look at the featured voice actors on this title:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr
Margot Kidder, Clifton James, Gene Hackman, Sarah Douglas, Jackie Cooper, Terence Stamp, Marlon Brando, Christopher Reeve, Ned Beatty, Valerie Perrine, Jack O'Halloran, Marc McClure, E.G. Marshall
Fred Wolf spared no expense on talent for that penultimate season, eh? I guess they could do that once they cut Rob Paulsen from the cast.
Wow...that cast seems....SUPER.

I've reloaded the page...and keep getting different casts...the heck!?
Most recent: Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Nelsan Ellis

Something tells me that this isn't the True
Spoiler:
(Blood)
cast of TMNT season 9.

Quote:
Leonardo DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, Tom Hardy, Cilliam Murphy, Tom Berenger, Michael Caine
This would be my DREAM Turtle cast.

Ok....I'm done!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 08-14-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:56 PM   #245
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
Mine shipped.. maybe it'll get here tommorow
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:15 AM   #246
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
So does anyone know who's going to be carrying this? Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc????
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #247
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Yes. Yes, yes, & yes.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:03 PM   #248
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Target said Turtles Forever was online only, and Season 8 but when I went to Target they had both.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #249
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Went out today to get some stuff done and looked to see if anyone had it yet but nope nothing at any of the stores.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #250
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Similarly, I swung by BestBuy yesterday because I called ahead to confirm they had it. When I get there, they told me they couldn't sell it to me until Tuesday. So, they just forfeited a sale to DeepDiscount.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #251
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Well that's really not their fault. They're not allowed to break street date and punishment for doing so can be losing rights to sell items from that publisher and in some cases fines. They're very strict about that. The boxes the DVDs come in have big orange labels on them clearly stating not to put those items out until the date on the box. It's a bigger deal for video games and hot movies but rules are rules. Some stores just don't give a crap but Best Buy typically isn't one of them.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #252
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I asked specifically if I could get it that day even though it doesn't street 'til Tuesday, and was told that I could. So, I have plenty reason to blame them for misleading me. It's not like I'm going to make a special trip to Baton Rouge on Tuesday to get that one DVD I'm looking for when a sales rep of their store wasted my time just two days earlier. What kinda sense would that make?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #253
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I always get the DVD's on their day of release, but I wasn't sure about this one 'cause my mom is working now & she's usually my ride. Thankfully, she's off tomorrow & we're heading out for groceries, and where we pick 'em up is right up the road from a Walmart, Target, & Best Buy. Should have no problem nabbing a copy. Yeah, victory.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:57 PM   #254
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Mine will be delivered to my doorstep sometime tomorrow. *yawn* All too easy.

And then my TMNT cartoon collection is complete! Woohoo!
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:05 AM   #255
Redmage1987
Hench Mutant
 
Redmage1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 289
I ordered Volumn 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Season's 5, 6, and 7. TMNT Forever, and I Pre-Ordered Season 9. Cost me a pretty penny, but I will have them all. Can't wait!
Redmage1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:22 AM   #256
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Mine will be delivered to my doorstep sometime tomorrow. *yawn* All too easy.

And then my TMNT cartoon collection is complete! Woohoo!
But what about season 10?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:26 AM   #257
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
But what about season 10?
I have all those from my original TV recordings. Obviously an official DVD would be preferable, but if it never happens I still have pretty good copies of all the episodes.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:27 AM   #258
Rat A Tat
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 184
Ordered my copy from Amazon. It's out for delivery today, so it will be waiting for me in my mailbox when I get home from work.
__________________
Possess the right thinking. Only then can one receive the gifts of strength, knowledge and peace.
Rat A Tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:32 AM   #259
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
DISC IN HAND!

Went practically right to it in Wally World. $10.90 total.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #260
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
That's weird, I found it at Target even though that I clearly says online that it's not sold in stores:

Target - http://www.target.com/Teenage-Mutant...n&frombrowse=0

Last edited by ABrown; 08-16-2011 at 11:29 AM.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.