The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think of the Utroms?!
*blinks* they looks like talking hemmroids... 4 12.50%
Oh my God, theyre so cool!!! 18 56.25%
eh, could be better... 6 18.75%
*mutters* Newman... 4 12.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2003, 02:06 PM   #241
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
In the Lair maybe, or a hotel. They will probably get into it in season 2.
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 11-07-2003, 03:07 PM   #242
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Pretty soon April will get a new place to live in. For me I think Casey & April went back to the lair or Casey's Apartment.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 11-07-2003, 09:00 PM   #243
PanMan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 728
don't ya think they'd be kinda worried about the tmnt though. i mean, they're going to be gone for a long time, maybe they'll get impatient and think something happened, so they'll break in and try to save them . . .
__________________
My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man!

[February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3
PanMan is offline  
Old 11-07-2003, 09:58 PM   #244
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Tommorow will be Season 2. The first debut of Honeycutt/fugitoid, Genral Blanque, and the Human Fedret. I been reading Fugitoid's profile a few times so now i know his charater more than ever and i'm going to see him in action for the first time ever. I'm willing to see it for sure.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 11-08-2003, 08:45 AM   #245
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
And the next season has begun!
HorseTechie is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.