The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2015, 07:19 PM   #261
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Oh good, I'm not the only one that thought the cucumber thing looked...off. With that animation, it must have been half rotted. Can't say I've ever seen one with the consistency/flexibility of a hotdog.
*points to my previous post*

That aside, still surprised anyone thought anything of it. I know I didn't notice given how fast the scene was.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 11:27 PM   #262
aliena
Hench Mutant
 
aliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Oh good, I'm not the only one that thought the cucumber thing looked...off. With that animation, it must have been half rotted. Can't say I've ever seen one with the consistency/flexibility of a hotdog.
I noticed it when it first aired, but the show has a way of showing a naughty thing and then moving on quickly so you almost forget you saw it. If it wasn't for fans freezing frames and posting the stills I might almost forget about the stuff.

But I do think I'm becoming desensitized and thinking it's normal, like Mikey and the chocolate bar with the whole toilet thing. I didn't watch the episode twice, but did he actually use the toilet and fart? Or did I imagine that?
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.