The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: So, what you think of the TV show's adaptation of the original comic??
Holee Shamolee, that's flippin awesome!!! 36 62.07%
Hmm...not bad... 9 15.52%
This was a plot from the comics? 3 5.17%
*blinks* Man, theyre Returning already?! 2 3.45%
*sings* Send in the clones... 8 13.79%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2003, 03:56 PM   #261
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
*sighs* I think I'm going to miss the last part ofthe story...parents are coming to the campus this weekend...I'm glad to see my parents, just wish I could get the cartoon somehow..
Why don't you try Irc?
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 10-08-2003, 04:23 PM   #262
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Even if Splinter never did mention anything about Saki or the Foot.

But there's still more stuff that should be reviewed like did Saki and Yoshi ever competed against each other or went to the same Marshall Arts School? Because Splinter didn't say much about how Saki knew Yoshi just said he was told to be the key to his "enemies".
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 10-08-2003, 05:15 PM   #263
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I've tried to use IRC, but it just hates me or something...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 10-08-2003, 10:54 PM   #264
Cima
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloniss
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloniss
Anyone else see that Mikey's headband went back to normal length?
Yeah, oddly enough Mikey took the ripped pieces from Leo and tied it onto what was left of the headband, and it suddenly returned to "normal".
Ahh, see, I missed the tieing part. At least the animators explained it instead of being like "Hey, it's back to normal!"
Did anyone else also notice that the headband was the exact same length as it was during the old TMNT cartoon? That was kind of cool...
Cima is offline  
Old 10-09-2003, 04:29 PM   #265
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
That's what I thought as well.

And notice that Mikey did the Moonwalk near the traps.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 10-09-2003, 05:42 PM   #266
Mondo J. Gecko
Mad Scientist
 
Mondo J. Gecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,064
Quote:
Originally posted by J Legault:
That's what I thought as well.

And notice that Mikey did the Moonwalk near the traps.
Mikey was hilarous that episode.
__________________


Mondo J. Gecko is offline  
Old 10-09-2003, 08:26 PM   #267
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
*sighs* I think I'm going to miss the last part ofthe story...parents are coming to the campus this weekend...I'm glad to see my parents, just wish I could get the cartoon somehow..
Why don't you try Irc?

*gasp* My parents came a day early, so I WONT miss it!!!


Oh happy day...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 10-09-2003, 09:39 PM   #268
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Does anyone else just go into a kind of trance when they watch this show? I've burnt my toast many a time thus far into the series.
Peanut is offline  
Old 10-09-2003, 10:29 PM   #269
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,182
Hey, I wear headphones so I won't miss a sound.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline  
Old 10-09-2003, 11:56 PM   #270
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelangelo
Does anyone else just go into a kind of trance when they watch this show? I've burnt my toast many a time thus far into the series.
I've done that, I usually make a snack before the show starts now. I wake up atleast 10 minutes early so I don't miss a second.
GK Punk is offline  
Old 10-10-2003, 07:25 AM   #271
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
I never miss anything either. The problem is I'm so absorbed I just forget about everything else. Then the commercials pop in and I snap out of it, just in time to butter my black toast.
Peanut is offline  
Old 10-10-2003, 03:16 PM   #272
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Tommorow is the day for Part 3 of 3.

I can tell that the 3rd Shredder battle will be the most epic episode of Season 1.

and then there will be the Utrom episodes after that.

I'm glad I have a 3 day weekend this weekend because there no High School on Columbus Day! On Tuesday I'll buy TMNT Vol. 3 & 4 at Target and before I know it episode 24: Lone Raph & Lone Club will be on Saturday .

Life is good for me.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 10-10-2003, 03:24 PM   #273
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
God, I hope tomorrow's episode features INSANE martials arts and EVEN MORE INSANE animation. Can't wait to find out!!
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline  
Old 10-10-2003, 03:26 PM   #274
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
I'm gonna miss tomorrows episode.....
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 10-10-2003, 03:37 PM   #275
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Legault
Tommorow is the day for Part 3 of 3.

I can tell that the 3rd Shredder battle will be the most epic episode of Season 1.

and then there will be the Utrom episodes after that.
Don't forget there's a 'standalone' episode after the Return to New York 3-Parter, before we get to the 'Search for Splinter' TCRI/Utroms Season Finale 2-parter. 'Lone Raph and Cub'
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline  
Old 10-10-2003, 09:02 PM   #276
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Splinter
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Legault
Tommorow is the day for Part 3 of 3.

I can tell that the 3rd Shredder battle will be the most epic episode of Season 1.

and then there will be the Utrom episodes after that.
Don't forget there's a 'standalone' episode after the Return to New York 3-Parter, before we get to the 'Search for Splinter' TCRI/Utroms Season Finale 2-parter. 'Lone Raph and Cub'
It might be simalar to Mikey standalone in Unconvincing Turtle Tian
Leo standalone in Shredder Strikes Back
Don standsalone in The King

The Mikey,Leo, & Don fans got their episodes now it'll be the Raph fan's turn in Raph's atandalone episode. And I'm a fan of Raphel
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline  
Old 10-10-2003, 09:43 PM   #277
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelangelo
Does anyone else just go into a kind of trance when they watch this show? I've burnt my toast many a time thus far into the series.

Yeah...I almost go comatose...stop breathing, heartbeat slows to match the pace of the show....good stuff...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 10-10-2003, 10:46 PM   #278
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Legault
It might be simalar to Mikey standalone in Unconvincing Turtle Tian
Leo standalone in Shredder Strikes Back
Don standsalone in The King

The Mikey,Leo, & Don fans got their episodes now it'll be the Raph fan's turn in Raph's atandalone episode. And I'm a fan of Raphel
You forgot Ben's standalone episode, Undisputed.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline  
Old 10-11-2003, 07:59 AM   #279
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Ok either Shredders Insane or really old, there are castels in Japan that need distroying, or theres more to this story than previously thought.

And why the hell do all the Gaurdians have the same pony tail?

edit, well the headless shredder thing brings up a whole slew of new questions?
__________________
We're americans, We build Monster Trucks for fun! Imagin what we'll build when you piss us off!!- Christopher Titus
Shellfox is offline  
Old 10-11-2003, 08:00 AM   #280
lethrhd
Hench Mutant
 
lethrhd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 358
Damn that decapitation was muy violent!
lethrhd is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.