![]() |
|
|
#341 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
It did remind me of how much of a miracle it felt like when the DVDs for Seasons 9-10 were finally announced. It was several years after Season 8 came out, as I remember.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#342 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnedosa, MB Canada
Posts: 772
|
^ That's correct. Even Season 8 took a long time to be released if I remember right. 9 and 10 of course were the Dregg seasons; but thanks to prodding, they decided to go ahead and put then out. Good thing too, or we would never have gotten the Turtle Van boxed set.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|