The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2002, 03:02 PM   #21
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Does anyone remember which episode it was where Michaelangelo was thinking about changing his catchphrase?

Donatello was with him, and Michaelangelo was like, "Yeah, I was getting kind of bored with it (saying Cowabunga, that is)." So then he goes, "How about Yabba Dabba D --" before Donatello cuts him off.

And then Donatello says something like, "No, it's just not you."

Any of you Turtle fans out there know which episode I'm talking about?

"If you don't go, you're gonna blow!" - Michaelangelo, from "Attack of Big MACC"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 06:56 PM   #22
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWillow
~GW (golly, I sure hope that's not the same Mango that Azure gave me two months ago....)
*eyes GW*
Of course it isn't because you ate the mango I gave you two months ago. Right...?
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 02:06 PM   #23
GreenWillow
Hench Mutant
 
GreenWillow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 425
~Oh, yeah. Right. Right.
<nervously checks in backpack for any funky old fruit smells>

Of course I did! Nummers! Thank you.

~GW
__________________
Hugs, kisses, GreenFaerieDust(tm) and a small vial of Belladonna. Life is good.
GreenWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 05:47 PM   #24
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!! You're welcome, GW!

Man, I'm so impressed by all this info. regarding the history of the word "cowabunga." I always thought it started out as surfer lingo.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 06:17 PM   #25
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Does anyone remember which episode it was where Michaelangelo was thinking about changing his catchphrase?

Donatello was with him, and Michaelangelo was like, "Yeah, I was getting kind of bored with it (saying Cowabunga, that is)." So then he goes, "How about Yabba Dabba D --" before Donatello cuts him off.

And then Donatello says something like, "No, it's just not you."

Any of you Turtle fans out there know which episode I'm talking about?

"If you don't go, you're gonna blow!" - Michaelangelo, from "Attack of Big MACC"

The Mean Machines with the evil Computer OMNUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.