The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2004, 11:49 PM   #21
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazari
Leo? Blah! Raph? Blah!! Give me Don any day!! He's the hottest!! Specially when he gets all moody!!
Moody!? MOODY!? Don? No way, Raph beats him in mood swings hands down!

hehehehe

__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 01:46 AM   #22
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo
Can someone display the site address please? I'm missing out!
well this was a TV Series actually. But the website is located at www.vh1.com
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 07:32 AM   #23
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
But Raph gets moody all the time..Don it is very rare so when he does..it's better
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 08:17 AM   #24
[email protected]
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Plymouth NH
Posts: 637
When I went to universal studeos in Orlando Florida in early 1993, I saw the ninja turtles there.
d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 10:04 AM   #25
blue_angel99
Hench Mutant
 
blue_angel99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Dawn
Yep, they mentioned the turtles in 88, I believe. And then, in 89, Leo was one of the Hunks of 89.
AMEN! Leo was such a babe! Who would have thought a turtle costume can be so cute.
__________________
blue_angel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 11:41 AM   #26
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
LOL I saw the turtles at MGM back around early 90's.

Also Leo's not a babe
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 12:40 PM   #27
Zachatello00
On the beat!
 
Zachatello00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,131
I remember the turtles at MGM. Unfortunatly, my grandma didn't get me in the picture with Donnie.
__________________
"You're still news!"
Zachatello00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 03:48 PM   #28
Mobius One
Hench Mutant
 
Mobius One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: US
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC
Yes, the Turtles do make an appearance- in fact, they are C.G.I. animated, using backgrounds from the episode "The Curse of the Evil Eye" and are voiced by Rob Paulson and Cam Clarke, the original voices of Leo and Raph! The show features interviews with Kev and Pete, along with the usual idiotic commentary from two-bit celebrities! Leo and raph host the whole evening, introducing segments. It was great!
Wait what show was this?
__________________
You can kill the Revolutionaries,
But you can't kill the Revolution!
www.worldskater224.deviantart.com -visit it!



Formerly Demogoblin87...
Mobius One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:11 PM   #29
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
I captured the I love '88 TMNT segment. If anyone wants me to post it on here, let me know..
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:36 PM   #30
Albrecht
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,073
Re: I love the 80's and I love the 80's strikes back.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandi-chan
I'm a fan of these series but don't get to watch them often, are our favorite green boys mentioned in either show? If so, what years?
I love both series and you are right 80s striked back with the new heman series, that got cancelled at the beginning of the year. ARe heroes are mentioned in 1987-1996 and in the next mutation series in 1997 that lasted until May 1998, the new series that aired from 2003-to now and in the all stars cartoon that came out in either in 1989 or 1990, but they only had michelangelo. . I still don't understand your question of are your favorite green boys mentioned in either show.

Question.... Do you ever make any sense at all?
__________________
Albrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.