The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Try the new Hun with Springboard action!
"Hun stole my bike!" 11 47.83%
Geez, what's baxter gonna look like next time? 0 0%
Wow, that bishop's a real bastard...! 6 26.09%
What the hell was that preview?! 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2005, 07:42 PM   #21
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
*blinks* Where do they go Wolfie?





__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 07:50 PM   #22
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
*giggles* In the screenshot request section/thread, I thought. But thank you muchlies, sys. I can use these maybe later in my fanfic or fancomic somewhere.

Peace.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 08:02 PM   #23
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
*shrugs* Glad you like them. I haven't made a lot of shots lately so those are for you.
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 08:10 PM   #24
Aska_Badoura
Hench Mutant
 
Aska_Badoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 485
I could say more for the guys' choice of music. You can't tell me they all enjoy that. :p

Quote:
When Bishop told Saki that he knew everything about him, I was just waiting for Bishop to mention something about Saki actually being an Utrom. But that never happened; so apparently, Bishop doesn't know everything when he thinks he does.
Hmm... I bet he does know. I couldn't imagine him not knowing. If there's a way to find out, I'm sure he has.

It was violent! I was kind of shocked at how Hun was swinging Bishop into things. They are getting bold.

But, now that I think about it, he swung him into a metal pole, and the blow bent it, and didn't even phase Bishop. And all of his dodging, his skill... I'm beginning to wonder if this guy's human. Something's up.

Raph, freaking out about the motorcycle like it was his best friend or something. Chill. Donny will build you a new one. :p

That catching the katana between the hands thing Leo did... eek. Not something I'd try.

Quote:
Hey, I'm still hooked on the Biker Mice even after them being off the tube for over 10 years. So sue me. Myah.
LOL, I'm pretty much the same with Gargoyles. Brooklyn reacted about the same way when his motorcycle 'got blowed up'. (er, I just got the DVD, so I've seen that ep recently..)

Hhmmm... ookay, I was trying to rationalize Leo's behavior towards Karai being a result of his high sense of honor. But really, an animator typically doesn't draw a frame like that unless they're trying to imply something. And she didn't seem in much of a hurry to move away from him. (Apologies to those who don't like Karai )

Awww.
__________________

The Venus Project

LONG in need of an update, but still out there, if you want a look.
'Geek' pic by Allie
Aska_Badoura is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 08:17 PM   #25
Doppleganger
Stone Warrior
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 687
Now, now Aska. You don't want to traumatize our dear Kazari do you?
Doppleganger is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 08:21 PM   #26
Leonardo Mystic
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo Mystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 904
*laughs* Leo's expression is rather awkward there. He's like "Um, you mind getting off of me now?" *grins* Poor guy.
__________________

Leonardo Mystic is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 08:34 PM   #27
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
*growls and baps Aska* Baka! LOL
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 08:40 PM   #28
Aska_Badoura
Hench Mutant
 
Aska_Badoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 485
Oh, pppttthhp. :p I think it's cute.

*sigh* There went my bandwidth again. Gotta wait an hour now.
__________________

The Venus Project

LONG in need of an update, but still out there, if you want a look.
'Geek' pic by Allie
Aska_Badoura is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 08:48 PM   #29
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
What you get LOL
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 09:11 PM   #30
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Now here's the million dollar question: How was the animation quality?
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 09:20 PM   #31
Aska_Badoura
Hench Mutant
 
Aska_Badoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 485
Quote:
Now here's the million dollar question: How was the animation quality?
Very, very nice. Lots of good, convincing action. No unnatural movements that I noticed. The beginning was stylized a little strangely, but it was only for a minute or two.

Quote:
What you get :p LOL
Awww. Not fair.
__________________

The Venus Project

LONG in need of an update, but still out there, if you want a look.
'Geek' pic by Allie
Aska_Badoura is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 09:31 PM   #32
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
LOL actually the animation was kind of off like in Junklantis. That kind of animation.
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 09:59 PM   #33
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazari
LOL actually the animation was kind of off like in Junklantis. That kind of animation.
From the screenshots you posted, I'd say the animation looked kinda nice. Would you mind posting more (possibly the fight scene at the end)? Thanks

If you're afraid to post them for fear of spoiling,send them to me via PM .
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 10:02 PM   #34
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
That was such a great episode. The action was top notch, and there was some great work with the characters. And some funny parts as well.

Karai looked a little different at the beginning to me. Did she cut her hair? I knew Saki wasn’t going to give in to Bishop’s ransom demands, but there really aren’t that many operatives that Saki would send out a rescue party for. Hun really is desperate to get back into Shredder’s good graces.

I was howling with laughter when Hun stole Raph’s bike. I knew Raph would go ballistic. It was fun to watch. But the poor bike…

I loved the end fight against Bishop. Even “helping” Hun, the Turtles still beat on him. And Karai kicking him out of the car was hilarious…

I’m looking forward to Bishop becoming the main villain, and seeing what he’s cooked up.

Ooh, I’m glad someone got that shot of Karai and Leo! Cute!
Kali is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 10:06 PM   #35
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazari
What you get LOL
Now c'mon, sys. Be nice.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 10:08 PM   #36
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazari
*shrugs* Glad you like them. I haven't made a lot of shots lately so those are for you.
Thankies, sys. I appreciate them. Yet another cool early b-day present for me!

Peace.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline  
Old 02-08-2005, 10:15 PM   #37
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
What? *laughs* I am nice. *thinks* No actually I am evil. Though at work they call me evil *giggles*

Glad you like the shots and the other shots i gave you for ur birthday *giggles* Now, sis, those other shots are for ur eyes only lol
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline  
Old 02-09-2005, 05:16 AM   #38
Zachatello00
On the beat!
 
Zachatello00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
I just laughed my shell off at this episode. The Turtles Using Hun for a springboard. that was awesome.
__________________
"You're still news!"
Zachatello00 is offline  
Old 02-09-2005, 07:59 AM   #39
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
that was a great episode....Bishop can't be human....when he turns out not to be, remember that some people, including me, told u so....
and Zach, nice avi and siggy Allison Mack is a beautiful woman...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline  
Old 02-09-2005, 08:16 AM   #40
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
must see raph go crazy...screencaps..please! does he kicks hun's butt?!


hehe

i cant wait 2 freaking weeks...

man i wish i didn't hafta work yesterday, i coulda seen it
__________________
Buslady is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.