The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2006, 01:48 PM   #21
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Tiptup
But I do have a suggestion of what to do if they still have the TMNT license though...

Create a network to air CN's earlier originals, WB's silver age 90's toons, the DCAU, Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, Teen Titans, Duck Dodgers and other shows that went the wayside with CN that they still have. On this channel TMNT could potentially air in prime time or even late nights and that would freak'n own.
They already have one. It's called "Boomerang", and airs the CLASSIC cartoonS, mostly Hanna-Barbera ones, but at least they're better that SOME of the crud that CN has been running lately.

And I noticed that the idiots had pulled the guys again...after NINE MONTHS, and RIGHT in the middle of Season 3 (or thereabouts, anyway)! I usually set my clock for 5 AM (CST--MY time), get up and tape the eps. The time-slot WAS just a bit aggrevating, but not HALF as aggrvating to me as walking up at 4:55 AM this past Saturday morning, and suffering through the last 5 minutes of "Ed, Edd, and Eddy", only to be confronted by the those three idiotic airheads! Ooooooooo, if I could get to CN's website from these library comps, I'd give those lame-brains at CN a piece of my mind! They certainly can USE it!!!

*sighs* Well, at LEAST they're still on at their regular time, even if iT is ON 4Kids. I got to see them THEN, anyway.

Oh, and I don't know if y'all know this yet, but I read on the official TMNT website's Updates page that 4Kids will run the first three eps of "Fast Forward" starting July 29th, then they will RE-run them starting September 9th. So we get an advance preview of "FF"Just thought you'd all like to know.

Peace.
__________________
Brother against brother...........

Last edited by Whitewolf89; 06-12-2006 at 09:45 AM.
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:56 PM   #22
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
They point of this other channel would be to get the 90's and newer stuff off of Boomerang because they shouldn't have to air there. Boomerang should always be for vintage animation. Modern classics should get their own venue.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:48 AM   #23
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Well, that's true. It's about the ONLY place that I can USUALLY find the SWAT Kats anymore. Too bad my idiot cable provider doesn't eve CARRY "Boomerang"!

Anyway, I think I misunderstood your original post, Ninja Tiptup. Sorry. I think I was still kinda/sorta half-awake at the time.

Anyway, peace.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.