The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think of the lost season.
I love it! 7 33.33%
I hate it! 1 4.76%
Forget TLS, gimme Fast Forward! 1 4.76%
I don't have OnDemand but want to see it. 12 57.14%
I don't care about TMNT (why am i here?) 0 0%
Serling! 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2006, 03:55 AM   #21
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
My vision of the best TMNT there could be would be an Archie like cartoon with Mirage mentality.
Well put my friend, well put.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:13 AM   #22
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull
Well put my friend, well put.
hey thanks I thought I'd get bashed to high heaven for saying that but hey there's still time lol
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:04 AM   #23
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtoonTMNTfan
I've seen some of the TLS on demand and must say I liked what i saw, but I voted for forget TLS gimme fast forward. IMHO, TMNT Fast Forward is better than the Lost Season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Annnnd you give absolutley no reasons, just like every fan of dubbed 4Kids anime when there asked to jump, they say "how high?"
Again with you two? Incredible.

Apparently ZariusTwo refuses to accept that anyone else on the planet has a distinct personality, intelligence, and the right to an opinion. How else could you interpret his lack of understanding towards those who admit they like Fast Forward? Lighten up, man. The dude said he liked FF better than the Lost Season. That in no way justifies harassing him for the second time now. Why do you believe he has to justify his opinion to suit your needs? 'Can't comprehend the idea that another user has watched both shows and has picked FF as the superior one?

If his opinion irks you so much, then just ignore him. It's that simple. If you think of him as a mindless slave of 4Kids TV, then just shake your head and let it go.

Oh, and by the way oldtoonTMNTfan, I don't think you're so nuts. Though there are still certain aspects of Fast Forward that kind of annoy me, I'm not ready to jump off a bridge because of it, like some other members of the forum.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:59 AM   #24
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi
Apparently ZariusTwo refuses to accept that anyone else on the planet has a distinct personality, intelligence, and the right to an opinion.
Right to an opinion yes, right to just say something without backing it up? No

Waoooh, and here's something interesting, ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael was also going after the guy and backing me on challenging his opinion, so don't try and single me out like I'm the only one doing it, not unless you need glasses to read other posts besides mine.

I've never gone after defendants of FF whilst they were giving some reasons as to why they thought it either was'nt bad as they thought or moderatly adequte, it's when they start climbing the moral high horse (kind of like what you're doing right now) and thinking there above the critics and that all we do is "whine" when we'd rather watch something intelligent, those are the only ones I've gone after, and in cases like Puter who took exception to that, we quickly made up over the arguments


Quote:
Can't comprehend the idea that another user has watched both shows and has picked FF as the superior one?
Can't comprehend that reason and logic are the backbone of an opinion, or do you come from the school of "OMG, bestz seasons everz"?

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 08-13-2006 at 12:04 PM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:47 PM   #25
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Right to an opinion yes, right to just say something without backing it up? No.
I'm puzzled. You speak as if he'd been senselessly bashing the 'toon and had offended you to the core. He said he LIKED Fast Forward. I just don't see how that merits this kind of reaction, to be honest with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Waoooh, and here's something interesting, ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael was also going after the guy and backing me on challenging his opinion, so don't try and single me out like I'm the only one doing it, not unless you need glasses to read other posts besides mine.
But don't you know, ZariusTwo, that only your posts are worth reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Can't comprehend that reason and logic are the backbone of an opinion, or do you come from the school of "OMG, bestz seasons everz"?
I comprehend the often ambiguous and debatable nature of personal taste.

Last edited by Ecto Jedi; 08-13-2006 at 01:02 PM.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #26
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
The three episodes of The Lost Season I've seen so far are great. It's easy to be disappointed (and a bit insulted by) Fast Forward when you've just finished watching this. However, I thought I'd get more of a conclusive feeling from these episodes. So far, it seems like the beginning of any season that they don't expect will be the last. Granted, there are at least eight more episodes after this (no one can agree on that). So, maybe there is a more exciting conclusion on the way...
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.


Last edited by gobo; 08-13-2006 at 01:47 PM.
gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #27
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Man, I really wish I could watch The Lost Season...When is it coming to DVD again?

Last edited by Ecto Jedi; 08-13-2006 at 03:08 PM.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:29 PM   #28
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
I cannot get On Demand where I am. Believe me, I checked and my server cannot offer it to me. I will have to wait for the DVD.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:45 PM   #29
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi
Man, I really wish I could watch The Lost Season...When is it coming to DVD again?
Supposadly in January. Me? Im counting down the days till I get On Demand. *looks at the calender* 13 days till I see The Lost Season! Course I won't be home when the guy comes over to install the Digital Cable box cuz I'll be at the mall meeting the TMNT.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.