The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2007, 12:03 PM   #21
jignat
Foot Soldier
 
jignat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 161
spider-man/xmen/batman-i would like to see a goofy spidey story, a political xmen story, and a dark batman story.

Biker mice from mars would be cool and Spawn as well as street fighter characters.

I love TFormers , but i cant see that EVER working out though lol.
jignat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 12:18 PM   #22
TheAnimatedSeries
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by jignat View Post

I love TFormers , but i cant see that EVER working out though lol.
I bet most kids who experienced both TF and TMNT sensations made that crossover happen.

Autobots team up with the turtles to take on the Decepticons and Shredder and like a Godzilla and one of those D&D monsters maybe. Whatever you got, really.
__________________
...but thats just one black mans opinion.
Whats yours?





Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III is better than SOTO and the 2007 movie. You would know that if you were a gangster.
TheAnimatedSeries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 12:20 PM   #23
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
X-Men for me is a no brainer. When I was seven or eight years old my fandom went from one group of mutants to another. The thing of it is, the Turtles have all sorts of combinations of X-Men they can team with. Heck, they'd probably bump into the Morlocks first.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #24
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior
 
Time Mistress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pennshellvania, or the 79th level of Null-Time
Posts: 710
It may sound silly, but I kinda want to see the Technodrome vs. Cobra's Terrordrome from G.I. Joe.
__________________
AKA the Edwardian Adventuress and Fairlady_Z



"You just made your last mistake, Bugeyes -- 'cuz nobody beats up my best buddy and gets away with it -- Nobody! Got that?!"
Raphael about Michaelangelo, TMNT Volume 1
Time Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #25
Leonardo's_Girl
Thug
 
Leonardo's_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Olympia, Washington
Posts: 90
this may sound a bit random and stupid, but I'm now starting to think of TMNT crossover with Sailor Moon.
Leonardo's_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #26
The Shelf
Mad Scientist
 
The Shelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo's_Girl View Post
this may sound a bit random and stupid, but I'm now starting to think of TMNT crossover with Sailor Moon.
No, no you're not.
The Shelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #27
Leonardo's_Girl
Thug
 
Leonardo's_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Olympia, Washington
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shelf View Post
No, no you're not.
Seriously, it does sound cute but yet "stupid cute."
Leonardo's_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #28
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Charlie Brown & Snoopy.

No, really... I kinda hoped they'd show up on the Savage Dragon toon when it was around. But, a TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover would've summed up two fizzling out franchises rather well in the mid-90s.
I like the idea of a TMNT/Ghostbusters team up. That actually probably could be pulled off too!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:20 PM   #29
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
I'd like to see 'em team up with GrimJack, Spawn, G.I. Joe, Batman, and maybe Cerebus once again.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:10 PM   #30
Sunshine
Mad Scientist
 
Sunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: A nice little spot in the gutter where I keep my mind
Posts: 1,437
Just trying to picture an X-men TMNT crossover makes me giggle. I can see in particular Cyclops and Leo standing off to the side talking to each other... both standing in the same pose with the same expression. Same goes for Raph and Wolverine... except I don't actually see them talking. Maybe just glaring at each other.
__________________
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #31
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortured Turtle GM View Post
Same goes for Raph and Wolverine... except I don't actually see them talking. Maybe just glaring at each other.
Throw in Shadow and Knuckles, and we'll watch to see who blinks first!

I'm not a big fan of crossovers. SwatKats maybe?

Razor: YOU SOUND JUST LIKE ME!
Donatello: YOU SOUND JUST LIKE ME!
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:18 PM   #32
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
"The Turbo Kat? What kind of name is that?"

"Oh and I suppose you have a state of the art assualt verchile?"

"As a matter of fact, yeah!"

"Well what's it called?"

"..."

"Well?"

"So the Turbo Kat, huh? How long did you spend throwing this little baby together?"
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #33
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
Hehe they'd get along so well.
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:22 PM   #34
Leonardo's_Girl
Thug
 
Leonardo's_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Olympia, Washington
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortured Turtle GM View Post
Just trying to picture an X-men TMNT crossover makes me giggle. I can see in particular Cyclops and Leo standing off to the side talking to each other... both standing in the same pose with the same expression. Same goes for Raph and Wolverine... except I don't actually see them talking. Maybe just glaring at each other.
Hmmm...Raph and Wolverine...well...they do have anger issues, so if they stare at each other, they'll probably each be thinking, "Hmmm...you got serious issues there." I can probably picture them glaring at each other, and look almost like Alien vs. Predator. lol, quite typical, I think.
Leonardo's_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #35
The Shelf
Mad Scientist
 
The Shelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortured Turtle GM View Post
Just trying to picture an X-men TMNT crossover makes me giggle. I can see in particular Cyclops and Leo standing off to the side talking to each other... both standing in the same pose with the same expression. Same goes for Raph and Wolverine... except I don't actually see them talking. Maybe just glaring at each other.
Stranger things have happened. There is a Star Trek/X-men crossover called Planet X or something. It was actually a pretty decent novel.
The Shelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:01 PM   #36
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams View Post
Funny you said that even as just a j/k because one time in the TMNT magazine there was a short comic with Garfield and Odie trying to join the turtles just to get their pizza...

Gargoyles would rock as a crossover!

...and yeah I love a guy with a Ninja Turtles collection in his room, what girl wouldn't?! They have to be crazy ...
I was just discussing the Garfield/TMNT crossover on another board. If only I could find the issue in my house so I could scan it!
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:32 PM   #37
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:34 PM   #38
LiuKangChick
Foot Soldier
 
LiuKangChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Out in the desert
Posts: 147
Thumbs up

What if the Turtles teamed up with Spider-Man? After all, they're both superheroes from the Apple and they're popular among little kids and teens alike.
LiuKangChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:47 AM   #39
odupianist
Mad Scientist
 
odupianist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,744
the Blues Brothers, or maybe BattleToads hahah... oh I know, for their second concert, they can team up with the Electric Mayhem hahah
odupianist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:33 AM   #40
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by odupianist View Post
the Blues Brothers, or maybe BattleToads hahah... oh I know, for their second concert, they can team up with the Electric Mayhem hahah
What are the battletoads origins anyway

ooze perhaps?
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.