The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which episode about Michaelangelo was the best in season four?
Michaelangelo Toys Around 0 0%
Poor Little Rich Turtle 3 10.71%
Funny, they Shrunk Michaelangelo 3 10.71%
Michaelabgelo Meets Bug Man 9 32.14%
What's Michaelangelo Good For? 13 46.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2007, 02:37 PM   #21
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risawn View Post
You know, even though Michealangelo was my favorite, I wasn't to fond of the Mikey centric episodes for some reason. That said, I went with "WHat's Michealangelo good for?", I love hybrid creatures and this episode's full of them.
hmm, interesting that you didn't like the Michaelangelo centric episodes. I noticed that in most of them he really gets to show off his true potentcial and shine in ways that you wouldn't normally see him do. But then at times I felt that the Michaelangelo centric episodes where a bit on the cliche side that focused on the one side of his character. Did you feel the same way Risawn? I didn't like when they showed Michaelangelo as a screw-up, which is why, even though it was funny as hell, I didn't really care for the Pizza by the Shred , because it showed Michaelangelo being an absent-minded dolt by leaving the keys in the ignition that got the star cruiser stolen .

And I've changed my mind about the Michaelangelo Meets Bugman episode. I rewatched this recently and I thought this was actually a pretty good one. I especially liked the scene where Michaelangelo was trying to piss Bugman off by stepping on his foot. This episode was actually pretty action filled and was even a bit violent. Michaelangelo gets severely zapped with electricity at least twice in this episode. And from the way he screamed when he got nuked, it was pretty painful. Townsend Coleman did a good job at making Michaelangelo's screams of pain sound convincing. And I really can't believe the paralles between this episode and the Unconvinceing Turtle Titan episode there are. Even the main villan seemed similar to the one in the New toon episode.
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.