The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2003, 09:03 AM   #21
Keno
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 244
I think Im going to do somehting to commemorate the debut., like watch a few episodes of the old cartoon of something

This is really exciting! And it almost seems too good ot be true. Yesterday Iw as holding Donatello and I felt like I was gonna cry: This is it!!!!! Its true!!!! The TMNT are back!!!!

Yea im kinda wierd
__________________
When you're in trouble don't give in and go sour
try and rely on YOUR turtle power!!
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 09:20 AM   #22
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Naw, you're not weird. I doubt you're the only one who's felt like crying... I KNOW you're not the only one.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 04:10 PM   #23
splint
Thug
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg
Posts: 97
So when is it going to be showing? And who else other then me are going to be holding there old or new turtles while watching the show. Iam recording the show on 3 different vcrs
__________________
turtle for the great white north
splint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 04:25 PM   #24
tmntpower2003
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 418
I have 2 sets of the figures and four shredder's and i am not opening the set that i will take out of the box until 10:00 am, a half hour before the show kicks off. The only figures i have opened thus far are my 3 foot soldiers.
tmntpower2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 04:28 PM   #25
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
I wish I had atleast ONE new fig. Oh, and I also wish I could watch the new show, but I don't get Fox Box. Double
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 04:50 PM   #26
tmntpower2003
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 418
dude, you get the foxbox every state in america gets especially florida compared to a nebraska or something, your just not looking hard enough. my foxbox which when not playing cartoons on saturday mornings is a infommercial station. don't just look at fox stations, they also have been found on upn.
tmntpower2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 04:53 PM   #27
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
NOPE no Fox Box. I looked. I looked and I looked and I looked. NO Fox Box.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 05:02 PM   #28
tmntpower2003
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 418
do you have cable? call your cbale provider I bet you that you have it
tmntpower2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 05:08 PM   #29
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
No cable.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 05:13 PM   #30
tmntpower2003
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 418
thats why, it is provided through fox affiliates on cable, that really suxs dude. I feel really bad for you for some reason, how are you going to watch it. If i was computerly inclined i would tape it and post it for you but i don't know how to do that at all i am sorry
tmntpower2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 05:21 PM   #31
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
Yup well I'm screwed. Oh well, you guys on the boards will have to fill me in on how good the show will be.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 07:30 PM   #32
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
You suck! Just kidding..that sucks man, is there any other way you can watch a TV with FOXBOX?
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 09:49 PM   #33
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Ah, another 'no cable, no tv, no fox' member, i see....
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 10:53 PM   #34
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Hehe, thats too bad. I currently have Digital Cable, since I get a deal because I also own a cable modem.
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 01:25 PM   #35
Snailman
Hench Mutant
 
Snailman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New York, Long Island
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron
The anticipation is killing me,especially with all the FoxBox commercials on Saturday. It's more exciting than the wait for He-man! Probably because I was too young for MOTU but just born in time for TMNT.
I was born in 79', but I was more into TMNT then Masters of the Universe. Like, I can remember the very first TMNT toys I got, but not the first MotU figure I got. Namely cause I was probably like 5 or 6 when He-man was around, but 8 or 9 when TMNT was around.

Cripes! I gotta see if I have tape to tape the new TMNT show on.

-Snailman
Snailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 08:18 AM   #36
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
I give my deepest sympathies to Machias and Donatello02. *pouts and runs away like a little schoolgirl*
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 09:04 AM   #37
SlayerX
Stone Warrior
 
SlayerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 828
3 days and 23 minutes to go
i should really get around to learnign how to record, since when our old VCR died, i didnt need to record anything, so i should learn how tomorrow or friday
SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 11:51 AM   #38
Snailman
Hench Mutant
 
Snailman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New York, Long Island
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello02
NOPE no Fox Box. I looked. I looked and I looked and I looked. NO Fox Box.
Um...isn't "Fox Box" just a name for what Fox is calling there Saturday Morning lineup? Like, Donatello02 dude, if you get the channel thats FOX on your TV you should be able to watch it on Saturday. Or what ever channel passes for FOX were you live. I'm in NY & FOX is Channel 5 for me.

Florida doesn't get FOX?

-Snailman
Snailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 12:18 PM   #39
Wingnut
Mad Scientist
 
Wingnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pao Pao Café
Posts: 1,264
I've talked to Don02 bout' it,he gets fox but when the 'Fox Box' is suppose to be on all he gets is all those judge shows
__________________
"I'll be what I wanna do."
Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 12:47 PM   #40
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
Judge Joe Brown in da house.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.