The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 01:26 PM   #21
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph The Angry View Post
The episodes included on the dvd were supposed to never have been aired or seen before, and it isnt really hard to see why
Too bad they actually were aired in some places. Kinda makes the whole "never before seen" aspect kinda falsely advertised.

At the time I lived in Indianapolis and my Grandparents had sattelite and lived near Illinois. So, they just taped the episodes for me and on various school breaks I would go pick up the tapes. That's how I ended up seeing them.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:39 PM   #22
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I just had regular cable with a New Orleans and a Baton Rouge CBS. BR had let go of the series by then, and I remember seeing "BEGINNING OF THE END" the weekend before I went on my 10-day school trip to Europe. So, I definitely would have seen them except... When I got back, we only had the BR CBS still... I was ticked.

And, I can't help thinking that it was my suggestion to Artisan about possible unaired eps from the five missing production numbers I found that made them decide to misrepresent the Red Sky eps on Volume 1.

9059-047 The Big blowout
9059-048 <not registered>
9059-049 <not registered>
9059-050 <not registered>
9059-051 Tower of power
9059-052 Rust never sleeps
9059-053 A Real snow job
9059-054 Venice on the half shell
9059-055 Artless
9059-056 The Lost Queen of Atlantis
9059-057 Irish jig is up
9059-058 Shredder's new sword
9059-059 Ring of fire
9059-060 Turtles on the Orient Express
9059-061 April gets in dutch
9059-062 Northern lights out
9059-063 Elementary, my dear tortoise
9059-064 <not registered>
9059-065 <not registered>
9060-066 Plan six from outer space

I know... It's actually "ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR TURTLES". That's just how The Library Of Congress has it titled.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:46 PM   #23
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
Too bad they actually were aired in some places. Kinda makes the whole "never before seen" aspect kinda falsely advertised.

At the time I lived in Indianapolis and my Grandparents had sattelite and lived near Illinois. So, they just taped the episodes for me and on various school breaks I would go pick up the tapes. That's how I ended up seeing them.
Yes they aired here in pittsburgh,pa I have them all on tape from the first air dates.
And it's not a shame they aired I'm quite happy as they are some of my all time favorite episodes.
I wish the new show was half this creative still as the old show was.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:04 PM   #24
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,188
I didn't like the intro at first but it grew on me, the live actions do seem out of place though.

As for the red sky episodes on the first season dvd they seemed interesting if I actually knew what as going on, they should have chosen better stand alone episodes if they weren't going to include the whole mutating arc.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #25
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
They might as well have picked them at random.

Last edited by Kendamu; 02-27-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: i cnat speel
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #26
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I didn't like the intro at first but it grew on me, the live actions do seem out of place though.

As for the red sky episodes on the first season dvd they seemed interesting if I actually knew what as going on, they should have chosen better stand alone episodes if they weren't going to include the whole mutating arc.
That's the best thing about Red sky it's not shredder and Krang try to get power for the technodrome every week.
They actully have a continuing storyline, that's why it would be hard to just have random stand alones.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.