The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2003, 12:44 AM   #21
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Wow... Very nice start, Zig! I like the pairings you've chosen, especially Mike/Rogue. I can see Mikey trying to flirt with her, and maybe even end up sorry if he touched her skin.

I noticed a few grammar errors ("Proffesser" is actually spelled "Professor"). Oh, and turtles are reptiles, not amphibians. Those are just minor details, however, and I really like what you've got so far. Looks good... Keep writing!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 12:44 PM   #22
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Wow... Very nice start, Zig! I like the pairings you've chosen, especially Mike/Rogue. I can see Mikey trying to flirt with her, and maybe even end up sorry if he touched her skin.

I totally agree........
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 08:21 AM   #23
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Good Job ^^
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2003, 07:32 AM   #24
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Thanks guys! By the way, I wrote this all in one sitting at three in the morning on notepad, so there's bound to be a few screw ups. Thanks for pointing out the reptile thing Azure... I didn't notice that one. Anyone else got some criticsism? Spelling errors? Possible thoughts as to who the villans should be? I'd like to bring Saki into this, but the timing would be all off, as I explained earlier. Anyone know of any others?
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2003, 08:12 AM   #25
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
I dunno Rat King could be cool........
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 06:15 PM   #26
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
You wanted more...

Leonardo stared into the eyes of his companion, searching for a possible threat, but all he could see was his reflection, tinted red in the polished ruby quartz visor the man nearly always wore. He took another sip of his tea, knowing full and well that were there to be one crack in that lens, existance for this reptile would be over, literally in the batting of an eye.

"Enjoying your tea, Leonardo?" Scott Summers said to his friend, whom he believed to be a kindred spirit. He finally met someone who was as good of a student as himself. He too had read the Art of War, the Tao, and many other philosophy books himself, but this man, no, turtle, had not only read them, but memorized them! In every game of chess they have played, neither have won. Cyclops had heard rumors about tie games, but never encountered one until he met Leonardo.

Leonarod smiled a bit. "Yes. It's quite good, Scott. Jean knows how to make a cup of tea." He wondered if this would be the day that they finally met in physical combat. While he liked training against snowmen and his brothers, their moves were getting stale, and snowmen were nothing more than three-dimensianal shadows to him. He needed someone new to truly test his abilities against, to find out if his training was paying off.

"I have an idea," Cyclops broke the silence.

"Hm?"

"Why don't we go to the danger room after we're finished here?"

The turtle smirked. 'Apparently, if you live with pyshcics long enough...' he thought to himself. He sat down his cup, now completely drained. "Ready when you are."



Raph brought his head into his shell as Logan's claw cut through the top of the turtle's bandana. Rapheal seized the opportunity and delivered a massive gut punch to the enraged man, sending him flying against a large tree. Wolverine was actually stunned, a feeling that he felt he would never get used to. As he shook it off he noticed Rapheal's foot coming at him full speed from above. He barely dodged the turtle's massive assault, which sent the tree on a one way course with the ground. Even Logan, the Wolverine, was taken aback by this sudden burst of strength. As many times as he'd seen it happen, he never would have expected it from this guy. But Logan was still quick on his feet, and battle ready as always. Rapheal was a little of balance from this attack, and Logan saw his advantage. A well calculated swipe to the shoulder sent blood and pices of flesh flying from a now howling Raph. Wolverine went in with the other hand, but soon began screaming as well. The turtle never ceased to amaze him with his speed when the chips were down. Even though he was the slowest, he still managed to find new reserves within himself to finish a fight, which was why even the Wolverine never saw the sai go through his hand and into the tree.



"So, Doc... What exactely do you want me to do here?" Donatello looked at his idol curriously. Donatello was always fascinated by Hank McCoy's works in the field of genetic experimentation, as well as many other fields of science. Ever since he was a young turtle, he dreamed of one day being able to meet Doctor McCoy, and Doctor David Baner. Little did he know that when he truly first met Doctor Banner, he and his brothers were being placed into a glass bowl, and handed to a young Matthew Murdock who was working part time as a delivery boy on one fateful day, so many years ago.

"I'm not quite sure. Forge didn't really leave specific instructions. In fact, I'm rather surprised that this contraption does what we set it out to do, and didn't turn out to be a bomb."

"Oh, c'mon Doc. With the two of you working on it, of course it would turn out right!"

"Oh, come now my dear reptile. Some of science's greatest achievements came from some of the greatest blunders. For instance, radar."

"Oh, you mean how the government was trying to make a death ray, but failed?"

"Precisely, my good mutant." A yellow light and an alarm went off. "Hrmm, it appears that there is some sort of trouble. From the looks of things, it appears to be the danger room."

"Raph's in the danger room!!"

"Oh dear... Logan mentioned something about going there for a training session."

Donatello looked extremely worried at this news. "Wait... You mean to tell me that Wolverine and Rapheal are alone in a room somewhere?"

The Beast looked at Donatello for a second. "Oh dear... We should make haste." And with that, he headed for the door.
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 07:41 PM   #27
Zoé
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 15
Wow...

I just read your writing, Zig, and you have amazing skill. I love the idea, although I'm not much familiar with the X-Men. You also have a knack for keeping the flow in the story. I'm highly impressed! I'd like to point out, though, that it's spelled Raphael, not Rapheal. Keep us up to date! The story sounds awesome.

Since you're setting the story after Saki's time, maybe it would be nice to throw Karai in there somewhere, although I'm not sure she could really be described as a 'villain'. Just a random idea.
__________________
"Love. Laugh. Live!"
Zoé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 10:30 PM   #28
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Heh, thanks for the spelling corrections. I wouldn't find most of these on my own. Anyway, you guys got this next chunk of story. Now I got to pick a villan or two, or three, or seventeen...
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 01:43 PM   #29
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Youre newest part is really good! Keep it up!
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 07:26 PM   #30
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Writer's block sucks...

Michealangelo twirled the ball on his finger, the score already 25 to 10 in his favor. He smiled at the frustrated girl in front of him. "Ready to give up yet? Or should we go ahead and play to thirty?"

Rogue stared at him for a moment and then gave a quick smile "Well, sugah. Now things are finally gettin' the way Ah like 'em..." and with that she flew past him as fast as she could, the ball in her hands before he knew it.

"Wah... HEY!! You said no powers!"

"Well, Ah figure that since you are usin' sommah you're trainin', I figure Ah should use sommah mine..." With that she launched the ball at the goal at a blinding speed, knowing that it wouldn't dent the adamantium backboard and pole placed there after Logan's last temper tantrum. What she didn't count on was Mikey lepaing between the ball and the goal for a block, and watched in horror as the shot caught him directly in the midsection, sending them both flying away from the goal. She flew over to him when he finally landed at the other side of the complex, and began appologizing almost immediately.

"Yo, I'm ok..." Mike said, much to Rogue's surprise. The look on her face told him everything. "Hey, I live with Raph... That was a love tap in comparisson..."

She smiled and then looked him deep in the eyes. "There's somethin' Ah have to tell ya..."

"Heh, what's that?"

She smiled and took the ball from him. "That was pass interference. Mah ball."



Leonardo and Cyclops were already in the danger room looking for Rapheal and Wolverine. Cyclops had explained that the simulation being run was the Savage Land, and that the turtle should be careful. As soon as he had gotten the words out of his mouth, he nearly walked off the edge of a cliff, being caught by Leo.

"Careful, Scott."

Cyclops groaned a little at this turn of events but then he heard the screaming coming from the other end. Leonardo was off before Cyclops had the chance to fully register where the sound was coming from, knowing that it was the sound of Raph, and he never made a sound like that unless he was in trouble...




Raph punched Logan in face, sending blood flying from the mutant's nose. But Logan managed to free his hand from the sai that held it in place. He stabbed his claw through what was left of Raph's bandana ends, barely missing his head. Both were highely trained in the martial arts, but both tended to disregard training for street brawling at a moment's notice. Raph's fist met Logan's gut as Logan's foot met the back of Raph's knee. Within a few moments, both mutants had brought each other to their knees, gasping for breath. Even with his healing factor, Wolverine was struggling to keep up. And that was how Leonardo and Cyclops found them.

"Raph, are you alright?" Leo looked over his brother carefully.

"What the hell does it look like, Leo?" Raph was clutching his knee in pain.

"Logan, what happened?" Scott stared at his team mate.

"Nothin' much, slim... Me and the kid were havin' a friendly match when you two came in..."

"Well, I do believe that this one should end in a tie, my friend." Everyone turned to see Beast sitting in a tree, Don leaning on his bo right below them.

"Thanks Hank, but I don't think either of us wants that to happen."

Raph looked up. "Yeah, this ain't over yet. Not by a long shot!"

Cyclops sighed a bit when Beast spoke up.

"Well then, allow me to make a suggestion."

"Go fer it, Hank," Wolverine grunted out, still clutching his gut.

"Well, I think that perhaps the X-Men should have a sparring match with the turtles. Would that be satisfactory to all?"

All of them looked at Hank with amazed expressions on their faces. Leonardo and Cyclops looked at each other with anticipation on their faces, when Leo fainally spoke up. "Well, first we'd have to find Mike, and then get Splinter's permission..." Before anyone could repsond, a red light began flashing and an alarm went off.

"Oh dear... It seems we are being invaded..." Beast said, with great worry.



Mike starred in horror and amuzement and the talking wall of a man in front of him. "Uh, Marie... Who's big red over here?" His nunchaku were already out and twirling...

"That would be Juggahnaut... He's the professah's brother..."

"Is he here asking for money?"

Juggernaut brought a fist down at Mikey, who dodged it very narrowly, and turned to look at the crater that was left behind. "Grrrrr... Why does he send you clowns after me? Why won't my brother fight me himself!?"

Mike looked at the mass in front of him. "Uh, maybe it's cause the prof is an old guy in a wheelchair and you're about the size of the school?"

"Grrrrrr, what's THAT supposed to mean!?"

"Hey! Take it easy... I'm just saying that... Uh..." Michealangelo gulped. "mother?"
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 07:30 PM   #31
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Well, that's all for now... WRITER'S BLOCK!! GYAH!!! Any ideas wouldbe very much appreciated, and, if I DO start writing more, get ready for the massive one liners...
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 01:26 AM   #32
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Actually, forget the writer's block thing. I just needed a bit of time. Expect the next exciting issue out in a week or so! Jeez, I'm serializing a fanfiction about serialized comic book heroes. What's next? A Hacker/TMNT crossover? Mike and CerealKiller... Ok, it's late and I'm ranting... Me go sleep sleep now...
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 04:21 PM   #33
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Wow.....That's really great! Is juggernaut gonna be the only villain?
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 06:07 AM   #34
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
For now at least. I've learned with other fanfiction that too many villans can spoil things. That's also why I only have a portion of the X-Men here, and why Casey and April are nowhere in sight.
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 06:35 AM   #35
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigFB
For now at least. I've learned with other fanfiction that too many villans can spoil things. That's also why I only have a portion of the X-Men here, and why Casey and April are nowhere in sight.
Ok.....
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 09:37 AM   #36
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
But like I said, that's so far... Who knows where this could go... Things easily change in fanfiction. This could have something to do with Karai, or maybe even Magneto. Or Lotus Blossom could come into play... Yeah, she's from the cartoon, but I really liked her.
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 09:03 AM   #37
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
So no one else has anything to say about it?
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 07:03 PM   #38
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigFB
So no one else has anything to say about it?

I guess not......



I was thinking that maybe you could include Lady Deathstrike because it would be cool to see her and raph go against each other.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 09:37 PM   #39
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Oooooo... Deathstryke would be great!! *grins* And now I have my way of bringing Karai into the fan fic. Thanks, dude.
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 07:54 PM   #40
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigFB
Oooooo... Deathstryke would be great!! *grins* And now I have my way of bringing Karai into the fan fic. Thanks, dude.

You actually liked my idea? *Does happy dance*


Ahem....Anyway who is Karai?
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.