![]() |
|
|
#21 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
|
thats one badass ratking costume.
__________________
i ship it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
|
Now y'all are wanting me to go to Comic Con next year. Even though it will be very difficult to coordinate- and that is an understatement.
But it looks like everyone had too much fun
__________________
![]() Turtles fight with honor!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Too cool, Tokka!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Nothing without passion
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
|
Great pics! Tokka's Rat king costume is truly awesome. He wasn't wearing it when we met up so I am glad to see the pics.
A little something to add. I put a few general pics up in the photo section but this one should go here ![]() I also missed putting up this pic before and it totally deserves to be posted because we got not only got a pic with Jim but he gave us an amazing Raph sketch. ![]() I saw the pics in your album Archon, I am glad I got a copy of our group shot now |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bellflower, CA
Posts: 184
|
Jealous...so jealous! I am so determined to go next year! This looks like tons of fun
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,380
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |||
|
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
|
Quote:
The shirt is from a site called Tee Fury. It was one of those limited edition 24 hour things. And...oh sweet zombie savior of your choice, there was a lot of vodka. And i'm not sure why I continually insisted to badger poor Tristan about drinking more. I'm going to blame Andrew and be done with it.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------ Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,380
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
Nothing without passion
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
|
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie... |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
|
Aaaaaaaw, it looks awesome! Whenever I have the money to go to America, I will be sure to plan it so I can get to comiCon.... somehow... in a whole lotta years....
And Tokka, I SO love your Rat King costume. It's fantastic.
__________________
![]() Ferret Bureau of Investigation
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
|
Quote:
__________________
Still alive (somehow)... tristansbones.bsky.social and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,380
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 | |
|
Nothing without passion
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
|
Quote:
I am from the East coast and I used to say the same thing so I bet you'll do it someday |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
|
Yeah, I hit up NYCC for the first time this year and had a blast.. Just strapped for cash for airfare.. There is a nice hostel in the Gas Lamp District I stayed at once in San Diego.. I dunno if it is still there.. It was a steal..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie... |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 | |||
|
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
|
Quote:
I'd originally planned on staying there before finding a spare room in one of the Con hotels. As for airfare, I kept my eye on FareCast.com and managed tickets from the East Coast to San Diego for roughly $350 round trip. I think it might be called Bing Travel now, but either way a very useful site. I too had a blast at this past NYCC, and will totally be hitting that up again when it comes around.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------ Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
I was standing next to him for most of the movie. He was howling and screaming and cheering and yelling throughout almost all of it...I honestly couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not...I'm going to assume not
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,380
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|