The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2002, 04:09 PM   #21
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
*tsk* Now what did Splinter say about controlling one's temper?

Hrm... green ooze.. good point. Although the stuff was pink in the cartoons.

*suddenly pictures a PINK turtle* ack-ACK-ack...
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 04:11 PM   #22
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
"Turned inward, its an inconquerable enemy", but im turning it on you!
*swings nerfbat at HT, who deftly catches it in one hand*

Uh-oh...*gulp* Heh, just kidding...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 04:13 PM   #23
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
There ya go.. feel the peace from within... before I turn you into a bug lovable PURPLE dinosaur! *swipes nerf bat and makes a run fer it*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 04:16 PM   #24
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
God NOooooooooo!!!!!

I HATE Barney!
*Splays claws and runs after HT*
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 04:20 PM   #25
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
*tries to keep running, but that's hard to do while LMAO*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 04:32 PM   #26
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
*Tackles laughing HT and is about to do something, but suddenly gets an evil idea. She looks at HT, and Starts....


TICKLE TORTURE!!!!!!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 04:37 PM   #27
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Gah... a big purple dino is TICKLING me to death! ...Must summon my GREEN powers!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 03:28 AM   #28
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*watches Nun and SC zip by him*
Oh dear...there are all kinds of fights and chases going on in this thread.
*steps around Machias and HT*
Well now...Saisei, you don't need to apologize, I was only kidding
And I hope you feel better soon, Machias! Being sick is a total bummer...
*eyes the Nyquil bottle*
Hey, you gonna finish that...?
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 03:47 PM   #29
Mica
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 261
Mottled green and brown? hmmm... ok.. well, i guess you're right about the fact that most of the time turtles are colored purple (purple? how did that typo get in there.. weird... I meant green) even prior TMNT. hmmm...

As for the mutagen theory, good idea!! But wasn't the mutagen pink in the cartoon? o well...

As for a blue turtle... blue turtles aren't unheard of. There was one on Wildlife rescue on Animal planet today! Some PUNK painted the poor thing!! It wasn't YOU who painted that turtle, was it, AZURE???? Better not be! Well, they can have a purpleturtle email address, they can have a blue turtle, right?

I also learned on that ep that turtles are sensitive on their shells. I always thought they could feel pressure like we feel on our fingernails, but the guy on there said they are much more sensitive on their shells than that! ;D oooohhh fic fodder! It was interesting because the turtle would get all perturbed after they scrubbed on him for a while.

Anyway, moving on, you guys are strange. I don't wanna KNOW about the nyquil, that stuffs got bendyrl in it and it makes me hyper. AND IF I SEE ONE MORE POST ABOUT BARNEY FROM YOU HORSIE-GIRL, I WILL DENY YOU PLUSHIE LEO!!

Speaking of that, there were 4 left when I picked up Lisardo's yesterday, so in case someone hasn't heard, I will provide ya'll with a Leo Plushie from Hot Topic for $6 + $3.50 Priority shipping within US or $5 priority shipping outside the US. I think that 2 out of the 4 left are spoken for, but email me at [email protected] or talk to me on this board and I'll see what I can do (I think I can talk kimmy out of her Leo now that I have a Mikey to bribe her with, and I have some of the evilly smiling ones from the grabber machine, plus the hot topic crew has promised me that they'll try their best to get more in)

SYL!
~Mica
__________________
"The tension's so thick you caould use it as gravy!"

"It's not insane, it's just a little... cracked."
Visit Mica's "Cracked Shell Productions"
http://members.aol.com/Turtle7703/
Mica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:42 PM   #30
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
So, you're gonna get me Raph anywayz!

Barney, Blarney, Harney!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:43 PM   #31
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
*HT gets glomped by the 'purple' dinosaur*

Just to let you know, I'm violet and teal!!!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:46 PM   #32
Mica
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 261
OK, THAT'S IT! No raph fer yew! YOU BA-HAVE! No evil pink dinosaur (or purple for that matter, gah, stoopid brain typos) Or I shall unleash my wrath of rabid squirrels upon you!

~Mica
__________________
"The tension's so thick you caould use it as gravy!"

"It's not insane, it's just a little... cracked."
Visit Mica's "Cracked Shell Productions"
http://members.aol.com/Turtle7703/
Mica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:49 PM   #33
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
LOL! Yeah, behave you two, set a good example! *notices Machias and HT glaring at her* Heh heh...
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:50 PM   #34
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Yeah, YOURE one to talk!!!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:59 PM   #35
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Hmph. Well, I was going to put up my next chapter tonight, but since you're being so mean...
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:02 PM   #36
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Oh come on! put it up PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!
*gets off the glomped HT and bows before Kali*
Put it up!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:03 PM   #37
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
*thinks* Okay.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:04 PM   #38
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
It better not be a cliffhanger, or else.... *splays claws*
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:05 PM   #39
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
*rolls eyes*

Whatever... as long as I get my tiny Raph plushie! *goes back to sketching the GREEN CG colored Mikey*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:10 PM   #40
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Heh heh. We've got plenty of Hot Topic's around here. *waves around her frequent buyer card*

And no cliffhanger, though it leads in an interesting misunderstanding in chapter ten.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.