The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #21
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
I dunna looks like he's sportin' a fro.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #22
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuЯco View Post
stockman looks really futuristic lol
lol to me its more a blast from the past.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #23
TuЯco
Foot Soldier
 
TuЯco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ny away from the city.
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
lol to me its more a blast from the past.
i dont think he looks that clunky, like what robots were percieved to be in the past lol



i kinda like how the turtles are looking though, besides the extra toe, their posture and design looks like they came from the old comics a little.
__________________
TuЯco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #24
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Great find! I'm so glad everyone can see this finally! NOW If we'd just see Splinter and Shredder and April and...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #25
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Wait...Baxter is Dolemite?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #26
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
HAHA!!! Um, I don't get it.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #27
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
HAHA!!! Um, I don't get it.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #28
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Is it my Paulsen Bias or is the "Donatello and the Turtle" bits on the second to last page of boards making it out like Donnie's the Turtle in the lime light?
Was thinking the same thing. He's also considerably taller than the others. THE DONNY SHOW.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #29
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
I hope someone saved them, because it looks like they've been yanked!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #30
RiseAbove873
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 182
Unfortunately, I missed out on them. Does anybody know where else I can see them? Thanks.
RiseAbove873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:05 PM   #31
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I saved them. I'll put up a DL link later on.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #32
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
2 and a half hours later....
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:40 PM   #33
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,185
I saved them, here:

[Mod Edit: Links removed by request of the original uploader.]

Baxter looked interesting, I liked him, other than that the story looked kinda lame.

Last edited by sdp; 06-26-2011 at 10:55 PM.
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #34
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
I saved 'em, too.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #35
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I saved them, here:
edit:uploading taking long for some reason, i'll edit once i have the links.

Baxter looked interesting, I liked him, other than that the story looked kinda lame.
Too late. I wasn't lying, I said I'd upload them.

[Mod Edit: Links removed by request of the original uploader.]
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #36
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
So the Turtles are strong enough to pull a robot to the ground with chains? And then they cheer, "We did it?"

I bet if PL was reviewing these, he's suggest some changes. He'd also nitpick the part where it says, "Turtles pull with all there strength" and tell them to correct, "there," with "their."
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #37
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So the Turtles are strong enough to pull a robot to the ground with chains? And then they cheer, "We did it?"

I bet if PL was reviewing these, he's suggest some changes. He'd also nitpick the part where it says, "Turtles pull with all there strength" and tell them to correct, "there," with "their."
lmao. Some good points. Stockman looks like a great, Volume 2 inspired design, The story for this episode hasn't won me over yet.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #38
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I bet if PL was reviewing these, he's suggest some changes. He'd also nitpick the part where it says, "Turtles pull with all there strength" and tell them to correct, "there," with "their."
I wouldn't blame him; one would think proper grammar would be considered, regardless of whether or not this (the story board art) was to see release.

What we see here is not very impressive.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #39
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
This really reminds me of the 4kids scripts PL posted on his blog, and they seemed childish at first but he gave them suggestions on what to do.

Its a real shame nobody is overlooking these Nick plots.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:55 PM   #40
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I saved them, here:

[Mod Edit: Links removed by request of the original uploader.]

Baxter looked interesting, I liked him, other than that the story looked kinda lame.
THANKKKSSSSS!!! Now I can see it!! THANKS a lot for sharing....
Looks nice!!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.