The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #21
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockJr View Post
Not bad-- love the throwbacks to the OT theme song. It seems like a mesh between the theme tunes of the OT and 2k3, now that I think about it.
Thank you. I appreciate that. Now picture the tune sounding like a mesh of 80's metal songs like "Pour Some Sugar on Me" with Aerosmith doing the theme (or at least, someone that sounds close to Steven Tyler).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Blond View Post
Every theme so far mentions Leo first; you go the other way. It may be a trivial thing to point out, but I like your deviation.
I'm saving the best for last. I feel Leo wasn't given more clout in the theme song. "Leonardo Leads! Donatello Does Machines!" You see how little that is? This time, there should be more than just "leads." To me, "leads the team" is a winner. Still, I'm going for an instrumental, too. Something that sounds like the theme from 24 or Criminal Minds would do.

Plus, the leader should be mentioned last because he's badass!
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #22
SherlockJr
Foot Soldier
 
SherlockJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The nearest Starbucks
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
Thank you. I appreciate that. Now picture the tune sounding like a mesh of 80's metal songs like "Pour Some Sugar on Me" with Aerosmith doing the theme (or at least, someone that sounds close to Steven Tyler).
I like that! Personally, I always thought 80s metal felt more TMNT-ish to me than hip hop.
__________________
"SQUIRREL!!!"

SherlockJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:58 AM   #23
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
If you watch Power Rangers Samurai, I've heard the battle theme from the MMPR era in a nice, updated form (listen to that show's credits!), and I feel it would be a good similar idea to use it on the new series. (And I've even heard the pink ranger say "Turtle Power"!)
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #24
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
I think a good theme song could be like a remix of the "Turtle Power" rap from the first live action movie.
TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.