The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #21
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Can't believe its old enough to now be considered "classic cinema"! Unfortunately, most of us as kids thought that Shredder was necessary to appear or it isn't worth seeing, and being so different from the cartoon was partly another reason of its decline. By then, the novelty of seeing TMNT at the screen had worn off which meant that a great movie is what was needed to keep the crowds coming, and unfortunately the reviews were disappointing and the loss of Jim Henson's creature shop took its toll on the constumes. Still, a great birthday wish that I'd love to use a time sceptre to return to those days!
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #22
Teddy
Hench Mutant
 
Teddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 368
I actually was unaware that it aired in theaters. I figured it was a straight-to-video thing since it was so awful. I hadn't even heard of it until my dad brought it home one day for us as a surprise. But yeah, I guess it has been 20 years. Holy cow!
__________________
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.