The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #21
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Awww That is a great picture! I have also never seen this one but I love the one with P.L.'s baby daughter, I think that was also Leo. There has to be a treasure trove of pictures out there
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #22
redsai4lex
Stone Warrior
 
redsai4lex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: by the TMNT's side
Posts: 546
This must be some kind of contest winner back in the day or something. Cool snapshot
__________________
redsai4lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #23
Sword Slicin' Leo
Stone Warrior
 
Sword Slicin' Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 11th & Bleeker
Posts: 763
Not gonna lie, out of jealousy i hate this, i would have givin my right arm, to take a pic with Movie LEO... this would totally be my timeline pic on Facebook lol
Sword Slicin' Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #24
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmonkey View Post
Man those costumes were great. I will say though, this picture brings to light one of the things that actually drove me crazy in the first movie, which was the fact that Leonardo and Donatello wore their belts around their chests rather than at waist level. I don't know why, but it really bugs me.
Ya know, as many times as I've watched the first ninja turtles movie I have never noticed that! LOL!!!
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #25
redsai4lex
Stone Warrior
 
redsai4lex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: by the TMNT's side
Posts: 546
I always presumed it was because the straps on the belts ended up being too short to fit around the shell... Notice, Raph and Mikey's belts don't have this issue, but they don't have straps that go over he shoulder either... I always kinda wanted it to be fixed, but I've seen the movie so many times, it looks normal to me now
__________________
redsai4lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:02 PM   #26
hitmonkey
Foot Soldier
 
hitmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo87 View Post
Well Leo's belt across the shoulders was taken from the comics; Donnie's I'm not sure but I am keening to guess that they did that so his Bo wouldn't flop around while walking.
Oh not the shoulder straps, I mean the actual belt. Look how high it is.
hitmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.