The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's your personal favorite mutated villain?
Alopex 2 4.55%
Armaggon 4 9.09%
Bebop 3 6.82%
Bloodsucker 1 2.27%
Dogpound/Rahzar 1 2.27%
Fishface 0 0%
Hun (Turtles Forever) 2 4.55%
Old Hob 5 11.36%
Rahzar (movie) 0 0%
Rocksteady 5 11.36%
Stockman-Fly 3 6.82%
Tiger Claw 7 15.91%
Tokka 1 2.27%
Verminator-X 1 2.27%
Other (please specify) 9 20.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #21
Munk
Thug
 
Munk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 60
Slash!! I love that they had Corey Feldman voice him.
Munk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #22
Raphael4
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dublin
Posts: 45
Really like tiger claw so I picked him.
Raphael4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 06:32 PM   #23
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
Love me some Bebop and Rocksteady. But as of right now in the Nick series, it's gotta be Newtralizer. Tiger Claw is awesome, but Newtralizer is purely badass.
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:15 PM   #24
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant
 
Darthknuxward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Depths of Karzahni
Posts: 309
Slash. That is all.
__________________
Insane? I prefer the term "creative", but I guess there isn't much difference between the two in the end, is there?

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #25
FoxBoxKid
Foot Soldier
 
FoxBoxKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 214
After reading City Fall, Old Hob is my favorite, probably for the same reason Starscream is my favorite Transformer (at least in Animated and Prime). He always acts in his best interests. Even when it's not obvious, all the alliances he makes are only made if he can get something worthwhile out of them. He's the David Xanatos of TMNT, except he's a mutant cat with an eyepatch and a trenchcoat. Tiger Claw would be my second, but he doesn't have trenchcoat and is not as awesomely self-serving.
__________________
cow·a·bun·gler
/ˌkou-əˈbəNG(ə)lər/
noun informal
a person who enjoys the 1980s animated series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but erroneously believes that no other incarnation of the franchise can possibly compare to the cherished cartoon of their childhood, often expressing their opinion in an obnoxious manner.
Example:
"Cowabunglers and their absurd narrow-mindedness regarding Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles really get on my nerves."
FoxBoxKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:31 AM   #26
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I've always been a fan of Rocksteady.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:27 PM   #27
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Well...I chose Rocksteady but if I could vote more than one, I would have Bebop as well. They volunteered to become mutants (Bebop wished he had brought some comics).

Their antics were funny in the '87 Cartoon, but always a nuisance as video game bosses.

They got my vote over the Secret of the Ooze mutants.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:53 PM   #28
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
I voted "other" for one simple reason- my top pick is actually TWO mutants. (I've always considered these two as an inseparable duo, so I couldn't just vote for one or the other!) Rocksteady and Bebop. As a close runner-up, I'd have to go with either Nick's Slash, or Old Hob. Love both of these guys, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the old pairing of R&B. Heck, even their NAMES go together!
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:55 PM   #29
Technogeek29
Mad Scientist
 
Technogeek29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 1,486
Boss Zukko
Technogeek29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:07 AM   #30
turtle1237
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 986
Bebop And Rocksteady seems not to get much love.

I choose them.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
evil mutant


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.