![]() |
|
|
#21 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,367
|
He'll probably be fine in that department. Though without any reason whatsoever to possess any confidence in the script he'll be working from, he's going to be hung out to dry with Arrow and the rest of those poor bastards.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 556
|
Quote:
"Shredder, is that you?" "HERE"S A HINT!"
__________________
"When did Mickey become Sherk?" -Ralph R.I.P. Dave Brockie A.K.A. Oderus Urungus None But The Brave |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 559
|
Lol!
As for the new design... I think the costume looks good. I think the actor looks fine and I don't mind a few scenes with him not wearing the helmet! But.. when he's fighting all he needs, to make him a great shredder, is to have the head gear. And I hope they streamline it to suit the rest of the costume. Also.. he has to be a badass fighter and be able to kick all the Turtles asses at the same time effortlessly like the previous Shredders, so you know hes a force to be reckoned with. |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,715
|
My guess is he'll wear the helmet when going into battle only. And this isn't the first time we've had a shredder who goes around without a helnet most of the time.
__________________
My TMNT fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1266176...n-a-Half-Shell IDW is the best version of TMNT If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|