![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Shredder helmet/facemask look? | |||
| Movie #1? |
|
8 | 25.00% |
| Movie #2? |
|
3 | 9.38% |
| Fred Wolf? |
|
1 | 3.13% |
| 4Kids? |
|
12 | 37.50% |
| 2014? |
|
0 | 0% |
| 2016? |
|
0 | 0% |
| Mirage? |
|
3 | 9.38% |
| IDW? |
|
1 | 3.13% |
| NT:TNM? |
|
0 | 0% |
| Image? |
|
0 | 0% |
| TMNT 2 Supershredder? |
|
0 | 0% |
| 2012 Shredder? |
|
3 | 9.38% |
| Rise of the TMNT Shredder? |
|
1 | 3.13% |
| Archie Shredder? |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 112
|
If I had to chose I would go for the Shredder's helmet from Rise it looks cool, it's intimating as all hell. I really like the oni design to it the only thing I sort don't like about it is the fact that they treat it like it's his mouth so it moves when he talks. I feel like they could have made him more scare if they kept the mouth closed and just used he's eye to emote but besides that I love that design.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|