The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: The TMNT's drastic mutations in the last 2 seasons were:
Totaly stupid....can't believe I watched that! 8 53.33%
Totaly cool....i love the plot twist and the uped excitement 5 33.33%
Drastic Mutations??? Huh??? 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2004, 03:54 AM   #21
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Isn't it cool how their bandannas mutate too? Hah!
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 04:20 AM   #22
Barkworm
Draconian leftist ruler
 
Barkworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,700
The worst thing about these seasons was Carter. I hated him even more than the stupid mutating turtles.
__________________
Make ****, not kill!
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:52 AM   #23
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
First off....welcome Holy Grail....i'm honored u chose my post as one of ur first....now....bookworm....u hate carter?? I mean he's not the bestcharacter but he's at least an attempt at ne life blood which by this time in the series was lacking...and as for the masks mutating....so did belts and pads and shells grew metal...have u seen the return of dreg....i'll post a pic if i ca remember of the u;tra mutated mikey and leo....they got gross....in fact i showed the scene to a friend of the family's kid (he's a fan of tmnt cause of me...gave him my old episode tapes....dumb move....) and he freaked out....it actually scared him.....the kids 6 or 7 and the muta-turtles freaked him out....hum....wonder if that's why the show died soon after the mutations were introduced and they were stoped by season 10's start??
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:54 AM   #24
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Yeah, it's like he TMNT forgot they could actually do anything unless they mutate.... geez... that was the worst part of the show.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:03 AM   #25
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
I agree.. Carter was just as bad as the mutating thing. He's easily on the same level of annoyance as Keno.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:12 AM   #26
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
man, you guys arn't true TMNT fans, I mean at least the tmnt eps where still made, jeshe,
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:43 AM   #27
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
I like the two last seasons, but I still hate Carter and the mutations (especially Carter's). That doesn't mean I'm not a TMNT fan dude
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 10:15 AM   #28
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
I am not saying you are not a fan, but it was a cool idea to make the TMNT darker series!
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:16 PM   #29
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-X-FLO
I like the two last seasons, but I still hate Carter and the mutations (especially Carter's). That doesn't mean I'm not a TMNT fan dude
Yeah, I hated the CHARACTERS of Dregg, Carter, and Mutations, but the series had darker writing than it's previous seasons
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:18 PM   #30
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower
I am not saying you are not a fan, but it was a cool idea to make the TMNT darker series!
Darker does not necessarily mean better.

There is no rule that states you have to like EVERYTHING to be a "true fan." I might not have liked the plots, but I still got up Saturday mornings to watch. And people who didn't watch are no lesser of fans.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:41 PM   #31
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Carter's mutation was stupid. why the hell did he become a super mutant without having a normal mutant form? I mean.. like what animal was he supposed to be? He turned into some big buff dude and then back to a kid? Geez, at least he didn't turn into a big green dude we all know and love...
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:51 PM   #32
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Carter was a'right. But they centered the attention on him too much. About the mutations, I voted 'totally cool', tho how I really feel is that I kinda liked the mutations and I kinda didn't. They were stupid to some extent. It would have been cooler if they had mutated into giant versions of themselves instead, like how Don did in that "Turtles of the Jungle" ep. Now that was funny! Also I liked the "Cyber Turtles" ep where they themselves didn't change, but they got those cyber suits that grew really large. The monster mutations, I dunno just kinda freaky for me I guess.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:03 PM   #33
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
What disappointed me about the "Cyber Turtles" episode was that it was a concept from the Archie comics but it had absolutely nothing else in common with the series. Rats!
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 09:18 AM   #34
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
yeah....the archie series had the ninja turtles...now adults...or basisly the future turtles fighting verminator and som other villian who stole brains and sold them to a planet whos enhabatance don't dream...the cyber suits were not giant...thankfuly.....like they were in the show....just kinda iron man-esque. this series....of like 4 comics....i think....actually featured all 4 future turtles and not just don and raph....which i liked. Why was it don and raph did all the time slipping....leo and mike were rescued before they went back to help the mutamals...why didn't they come
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.