The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2002, 07:36 PM   #21
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*ahem*
That was unnecessary to lash out at Lana like that. She's from Russia, and English isn't her native language. If you're angry, then please do not vent your frustrations on members of this forum. Thanks.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 07:39 PM   #22
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
I WASN'T ANGRY IN THAT POST!!!!! BUT NOW I AM THANKS TO YOUR MISINTERPRETATION!!!!!

And please, pardon my ignorance. If I'd have KNOWN that, then I might not have posted that. Jeez, cut me some slack...

Whoa, I just noticed the clock, no wonder I'm in a mood...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 06:18 AM   #23
Lanagirl
Hench Mutant
 
Lanagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Friends are not sent here
Posts: 346
i'm sorry

I'm very sorry for making such mistake. I was so happy that i was not attentive. Thanks Azure Turtle for defending me. I didn't get offended though. Russian girls are very kind and beautiful
Lanagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 06:40 AM   #24
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
...and Modest too.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 08:01 AM   #25
Mikael
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 24
If the new movie is ever to come, I too wish they´d use
the original costumes/puppets of the first two movies. They
look so believable even these days of CGI. And the interaction
between all the four turtles in those films was AWESOME! The
voice cast, and the unique personas of the turtles were
absolutely cool.

My fave´s the first one too, it has caught the mirage spirit
combining some of the elements of the cartoon show, yet
with a good taste. The Shredder is cool, his character is
just like in the early mirage; incredibly skillful ninja master,
(he could beat all the turtles by himself unlike in the cartoon
where he often gets bashed himself), arrogant and extremely evil.
(Check the scene where he orders the rest of the turtles drop their
weapons while pointing Leo with his speary Bo thingy...)

The second flick´s great also, slightly more fun than the first
and lot more cartoonish. I think the dialogue of the
Ooze is the best of all three films. My fave scenes from
TMNT 2:

*Opening Brawl
*Turtles watching TV
*Basically all scenes with Raph (The dialogue is sooo awesome... )

As for the third movie, It´s years now since I last saw it,
but I never liked it. The costumes stinked.
__________________
"Four walking, talking turtles." -Prof. J. Perry
Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 09:50 AM   #26
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
The second movie was like tht because of the angry parents. It supposedly too dark and violent. BS in my opinnion. That was the reason they didnt use weapons in tmnt 2. The flop of second movie was the begining of the end for tmnt's first wave. I hope that stupid parents wont do it again.

Luckily todays parents arent so sensitive to violence than bad language or nudity. Take american pie for example. I have heard it was R rated in states. But some violent movies are PG-13. Theres a good chance the parents wont ruin the new coming of tmnt!
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 10:57 AM   #27
Mikael
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 24
Yeah.

There definitely is hope that we get an unspoiled new
TMNT movie, which is not pressed by angry mob of adults
to be made some sort of whole-family-entertainment rubbish
like asterix: Operation Cleopatra (Couldn´t find better example! ), since WE are now those adults who
decide what we want to watch...

And the endless hordes of us now-adult TMNT fans have
certainly some weight in our opinions...

So film-makers!
Do not disappoint us! Or else...
__________________
"Four walking, talking turtles." -Prof. J. Perry
Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 11:28 AM   #28
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yeah. I hope the next movie will be as good as first.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 11:43 AM   #29
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I loved the second movie, even if it was "kiddyfied." I agree with mikael... The dialogue in the movie was just plain funny. The writers did a great job with the script. I look forward to the next movie, and hopefully, it'll have good costumes, a good script, and great action sequences.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 11:54 AM   #30
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Thats in a halfshell what i want too.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 12:57 PM   #31
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Östersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
I haven't seen the second one in years...
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 01:02 PM   #32
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
My brother has the first movie, and I got the second one last Christmas... I love it. The pics of Splinter in it are really good...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.