![]() |
|
|
#521 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
|
Quote:
Well, I meant in a similar fashion that borrows storylines from the comic books... I'm going to say it till I'm green in the face, but WE NEED TO GET SKY HIGHWAY ANIMATED..... I know whatever it will be will be toy varient driven, much like FF was. but if it's something really far out and poor, it's not gonna work. And it would have to be worse than FF for it to really suffer.
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#522 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 156
|
i wonder if they will even adapt anymore comics, doesnt seem likey if they go the rout that fast forward took.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#523 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 653
|
Toy variant driven? Fast Forward? How so? While it may be because the Fast Forward line got only on wave of toys, it seems to me, the previous five seasons were much more "toy-driven", with the various action figures making their way into the storylines, whether it made sense or not. Which action figure variants appeared on the show simply because they were action figures?
Last edited by The Big Bad; 07-18-2007 at 08:20 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|