The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2014, 04:08 PM   #541
Iampinoy
Mouser
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
May I get an email as well of the trailer please? Thanks. [email protected]
Iampinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:16 PM   #542
jaypakavelya
New Recruit
 
jaypakavelya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iampinoy View Post
May I get an email as well of the trailer please? Thanks. [email protected]

Can I get it too please ? I can't wait to see it !!

thank you

[email protected]
jaypakavelya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:49 PM   #543
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypakavelya View Post
Can I get it too please ? I can't wait to see it !!

thank you

[email protected]
Lol...me too please..... [email protected]
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:50 PM   #544
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
Just..... here.

BOOTLEG Trailer #3:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1z...ustard_animals
__________________

Last edited by xChri5x; 06-20-2014 at 06:29 PM.
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:26 PM   #545
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post
That's Trailer 3 btw. For a sec, I though it was Trailer 4 until I saw what it was.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:27 PM   #546
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
That's Trailer 3 btw. For a sec, I though it was Trailer 4 until I saw what it was.
I know, but ppl keep asking for it.
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:28 PM   #547
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
That's Trailer 3 btw. For a sec, I though it was Trailer 4 until I saw what it was.
I almost dropped a big one in my pants
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:59 PM   #548
bridgegrn
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 247
The voices seem pretty on point. They sound younger than they look. Was that Knoxville as Leo?("Let's rock n' roll boys").
bridgegrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:04 PM   #549
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Why Don says "always wanted to try this"? He's always wanted to flip a car over with a stick?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:04 PM   #550
DioLeo451
Hench Mutant
 
DioLeo451's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgegrn View Post
The voices seem pretty on point. They sound younger than they look. Was that Knoxville as Leo?("Let's rock n' roll boys").
Totally also ''Leo's in Trouble'' Noel Fisher sounds great he might just be the scene stealer
DioLeo451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:07 PM   #551
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
It seems like you can get away with a lot more violence these days especially with shaky cam.

Does anybody know what this will be rated yet? I assumed it would be PG, but could it possibly be PG-13?
i would put money on PG13
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #552
Gimme_Three
Foot Soldier
 
Gimme_Three's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: maryland
Posts: 122
I hope it's PG-13.

What was the 90s movie rating?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!
Gimme_Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:21 PM   #553
Matt2310
Hench Mutant
 
Matt2310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
Y-O I don't know
Matt2310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:30 PM   #554
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Why Don says "always wanted to try this"? He's always wanted to flip a car over with a stick?
Or always wanted to try out a specific feature on the staff in the field. He's about to press a button too.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:32 PM   #555
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
Or always wanted to try out a specific feature on the staff in the field. He's about to press a button too.
His Bo does appear to have springs on it, So it makes sense if the force the Bo from the springs, cause the vehicle to flip over
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:40 PM   #556
Lil G
Stone Warrior
 
Lil G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In west philadelphia born and raised...
Posts: 814
The movies going to be awesome. If it isn't, oh well, us turtle fans are spoiled with numerous media with our favorite characters anyways. The more stuff is released, the more people believe in the movie. I personally believe it's going to be great, and whether the marketing teams arent revealing major aspects of the film purposely or because they don't care,i I for one want it that way because I prefer not watching 75% of a movie in the trailers before I go see it. Anyways, I'm super proud to be part of a moment in time when people of all age ranges have a Teenage mutant ninja turtle movie they can enjoy. This is the first time tmnt isn't being labeled "for kids" other than the comics and several other media I don't care for recalling. It'll be great.
Lil G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #557
beeshaw
Hench Mutant
 
beeshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto-ish
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil G View Post
Anyways, I'm super proud to be part of a moment in time when people of all age ranges have a Teenage mutant ninja turtle movie they can enjoy. This is the first time tmnt isn't being labeled "for kids" other than the comics and several other media I don't care for recalling. It'll be great.
It's also a good point for us fans who grew up with the Turtles and can now share it all over again with the next generation. My 3 yr old loves the Nick toon and is looking forward to the movie. He asks me daily if the toys are out yet (he really wants a Movie Donnie). So I'm looking VERY forward to taking him and my 9yr old Niece (who is as old I was when I went to see the original in theatres).
beeshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:15 PM   #558
Fjaj
Thug
 
Fjaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
People really making two accounts????
who were the people who made multiple accounts anyway? It would be interesting to see which "arguments" were faked.
__________________
Fjaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:52 PM   #559
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjaj View Post
who were the people who made multiple accounts anyway? It would be interesting to see which "arguments" were faked.
I know Electric Sheep made like 2 separate accounts, but he/she's banned now.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:08 AM   #560
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjaj View Post
who were the people who made multiple accounts anyway? It would be interesting to see which "arguments" were faked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I know Electric Sheep made like 2 separate accounts, but he/she's banned now.
I think tmntmikey made multiples as well?

EDIT: Woohoo, I can post!
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.