The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2004, 12:24 PM   #41
Zelda
Hench Mutant
 
Zelda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachatello00
Many of you know that I"m studying to be a preacher some day, and I consider my toys an essential part of my ministry. Thing is, when we play, we are giving our imagination a fine work out. Truth is, my future job, and many others, are dependant upon our imagination. You've all seen my collection in the toy forum, right? Every piece of it I consider to be important to the whole of my ministry.
That reminds me... toys and play are literally healthy stress relievers.... he should show his mom some psycology books XD And education books too...people NEED their play time.
__________________
~Zelda~

Author of Judgment: Volume I
http://www.myspace.com/zellieberraine
Inspired by what I love best about TMNT: character dynamics, superheroes that aren't of the Superman variety, genetics, etc
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 12:27 PM   #42
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
Speaking of parents...I was working one night at my retail store and this kid wanted some Yu Gi Oh kids and the parents wouldn't let him have them because they said Yu Gi Oh was evil because he "fights." He FIGHTS with cards LOL I am not going to even think about what they think of the shows I watch. Some parents *shakes heaD*
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 04:50 PM   #43
Zachatello00
On the beat!
 
Zachatello00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
Good point Kazari. What are we afraid of, paper cuts?
__________________
"You're still news!"
Zachatello00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 04:57 PM   #44
Kazari
Foot Elite
 
Kazari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nexus: Chasing after the Ultimate Ninja
Posts: 2,731
I don't but you can't keep sugar coating things for the rest of your life. We have a violent nature and I don't think keeping kids from watching cartoons where they have some fighting in it is going to keep them from fighting. Also kids need to have heroes and not the kind that just laugh and sing like Barney either
__________________
*is an official Drako hater*
Kazari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.