The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2006, 08:07 PM   #41
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific freak
still cannot view the trailer.
You need to download the most recent version of Quicktime. To do so, just click the quicktime icon on the bottom of the page. It will bring you where you can get the new version on quicktime and its free.
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:09 PM   #42
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,180
the trailer was on youtube.com, i'm sure there are a few places besides the official site to view it.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #43
wwfwwe
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl
Nooo.. altho Karai is in it .. This is based on the movies...it's a sequel to the 2nd one.

Oh and Sliced.. I LOVE your sig!
So it bassically has nothing to do with the Cartoon?

And it will start where the second Movie left off?
__________________
wwfwwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #44
iris
moddy mod mod
 
iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific freak
still cannot view the trailer.
Do you have quicktime? I had to download the dang thing again.

If it's not loading, check that it's not being blocked by your firewall. Usually, if I suspect that's happening, I just switch off the firewall (and antivirus/net protection software) for the time being.

I'm using Firefox and it's working fine.
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ]
iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #45
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
Dig the trailer and the game does look freak'n sweet. At last we may have a TMNT game that focuses on being a ninja. Though a 4 player beat 'em up with some style would have been more than acceptable for the Wii.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:15 PM   #46
iris
moddy mod mod
 
iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
Speaking of dig... someone should put this up on Digg and all those good places! Share the love, my peoples!
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ]
iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:19 PM   #47
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Pardon my french, but...F*CKING AMAZING! This has quickly jumped to the very top of my most wanted anything list. I love the way they look. Just amazing. Coupled with that orgasmic animation. Wow. I'm speechless.

How has this not been posted on the main page? I'm going to make my first update in a looooong time!
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:29 PM   #48
Aztec General
Mad Scientist
 
Aztec General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
Beautiful!! Just beautiful!!!
__________________
Aztec General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:47 PM   #49
mignignack
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13
I tried to find it on youtube but could not, could you please post a link. I cannot stream quicktime as I don't have a mac or windows. youtube and google vidoe work for me though
mignignack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:58 PM   #50
Mandi-chan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 932
Here's the link to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gisFzhNu63Y

That was Flipping Sweet!

I can't wait for this to come out!
Mandi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:02 PM   #51
iris
moddy mod mod
 
iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
I guess I've been talking about this too much, because my brother just said to me, "you know WAY too much about the ninja turtles."

Now, come on, is that even POSSIBLE?
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ]
iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:03 PM   #52
mignignack
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13
execlent, thank you. this looks awsome
mignignack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:19 PM   #53
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
I havent felt this way about a movie trailer in YEARS. I actually smiled. A teaser made me smile.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #54
Zelda
Hench Mutant
 
Zelda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Posts: 364
For anyone who has as much trouble with quicktime as I do, try downloading the quicktime alternative: http://www.codecguide.com/about_qt.htm

I kept checking the site that ninjaturtles.com linked to and was starting to wonder if it'd been nixed because it's NEVER updated, there is ZERO info on it so far as I can tell. But wow.... even just seeing the lettering style/colors made me absolutely giddy (and then I was going crazy trying to make quicktime work ARGH.... ). This will be amazing. I LOVE how it was all serious and then at the very end.....Mikey XDD And is it just me, or do the buildings look a whole lot like those from the arcade game and kinda from the original series? I dunno, it just felt "TURTLES" to me and not just because they're in NY. The angles were fantastic and they weren't just jumping, each of them had individual things they were doing.... looks like they spent a lot of quality time making this teaser, if the movie has the same amount of effort in it it will blow us all away

>_> okay they look slightly like frogs facially and younger (even though it takes place after they defeat Shredder so they should be older) and Mikey's voice sounds hoarse. But those are my only complaints o_o (and I disagree, while Mikey's voice in the new series isn't my favorite Mikey voice...even if the character is... I don't think he sounds like the voice in the teaser. Does sound like the voice in the teaser is trying to imitate him though ;p )
__________________
~Zelda~

Author of Judgment: Volume I
http://www.myspace.com/zellieberraine
Inspired by what I love best about TMNT: character dynamics, superheroes that aren't of the Superman variety, genetics, etc
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:44 PM   #55
blue_angel99
Hench Mutant
 
blue_angel99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
HOLY GUCAMOLE!!!! That was awesome!! I couldn't contain myself!!!! (Does 50 back flips) I haven't been to the movies since Shrek 2 came out but March 30 2007 will be the day I compromise my standards! You can never get that kind of movement and effect with live action or even animation. The only thing that could probably ruin this is poor voice casting for the characters Anyone have an idea who will be supplyin' the voices for our turtles? I wouldn't mind if they used the same dudes from the current toon. Mike Sinterniklass is the perfect Leo!

Ps- I agree...nice Sig Mr. Sliced
__________________

Last edited by blue_angel99; 07-20-2006 at 09:53 PM.
blue_angel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:54 PM   #56
Ashangelo
Hench Mutant
 
Ashangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: My Imagi-Nation
Posts: 316
I just finished watching the trailer..... I'm so freakin psyched for this movie. It looks so incredibly awesome! March 30th seems so far away, but it will get here soon enough. I'm all about being at the first show and dragging my friends along with me lol.
Ashangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #57
Mindy
Foot Soldier
 
Mindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 184
Is it possible for any of you folks to speed up time..?

__________________

TMNT OVA English fandubs ~ completed!
TMNT & other fics:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1013080/
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:13 PM   #58
Doppleganger
Stone Warrior
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 687
Oh man! I just finished watching the trailers for the movie and game and I have to say I'm quite impressed. Any doubts I had about the turtles look and how the movie would be are dispelled. I'm so excited!
__________________
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #59
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
Thank you Mandi-chan...you saved me by giving out the youtube.com link. That was pretty sweet...
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:13 PM   #60
LUCKFF
Hench Mutant
 
LUCKFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 429
TMNT 2007 TEASER IN MPEG-4 FORMAT FOR THE PSP. JUST PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL EMAIL IT TO YOU (9.95 MB). SPREAD THE WORD!!









IN CELEBRATION OF THE TEASER HERE IS SOMETHING FOR ALL YOU PSP OWNERS. SPREAD THE WORD!!!
PSP WALL PAPER #1:


PSP WALL PAPER #2
__________________


Last edited by LUCKFF; 07-20-2006 at 11:32 PM.
LUCKFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.