The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2007, 12:59 PM   #41
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
Ah yeah! That's even better.
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #42
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481

"A-April? Casey? What are you doing? You...you said you were making babies. I don't understand. Where's the stork? I don't understand..."


"WHERE'S THE STORK?!"

"I'm...sorry you had to find out this way Mikey."
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:55 PM   #43
raphaelprime
Hench Mutant
 
raphaelprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Caniac Nation, NC
Posts: 416


" 'Here we come, walking down the the street. Get the funniest looks from...' Ah Shell, I'm gonna kill Mikey for leaving Nick'At'Nite on again."
__________________
"Welcome to the south, plan to lose in our house, GoCanes, Carolina is back, and we're all Caniacs, GoCanes, We want more, shutout score, let's go Ward, GoCanes"....the new and improved version of Clapton's classic Cocaine


Courtesy of Sliced...Thanks Sliced.
raphaelprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #44
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929


Shire.......Baggins....
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:31 PM   #45
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481


Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
since I was born.
And now it's all right. It's OK.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
the New York Time's effect on man.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

Well now, I get low and I get high,
and if I can't get either, I really try.
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes.
I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose.
You know it's all right. It's OK.
I'll live to see another day.
We can try to understand
the New York Time's effect on man.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

Life goin' nowhere. Somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Life goin' nowhere. Somebody help me.
Somebody help me yeah. Stayin' alive.

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
since I was born.
And now it's all right. It's OK.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
the New York Time's effect on man.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

Life goin' nowhere. Somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Life goin' nowhere. Somebody help me yeah.
I'm Stayin' alive.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:52 PM   #46
mikey2007
Hench Mutant
 
mikey2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 304
^^haha he'd have to be walkin really really slow mo to have time to play the whole song
__________________

"i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike
mikey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:36 PM   #47
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
OMG, the imagery is just too much...
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:32 AM   #48
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael View Post

Shire.......Baggins....
LMFAO, ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:41 AM   #49
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
http://www.kino-govno.com/images/tee...aturtles_8.jpg

Leo.....I'm pregnant
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:58 AM   #50
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Some of your stories really crack me up. Drome is full of talented people.

I'll post something later on.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:22 AM   #51
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post

"Hey you! Who do you think you are! You're not the Night Watchman! I am!"


"What?! No way....Im the Night Watchman! Besides.. You're a girl!"


"Yea so what? You're a turtle!"


"For a girl pretending to be a guy...and living in the 12th century...she sure is pretty..."


"Hmf...Men are the same nomatter what species..."
Isn't Raph calling himself the Nightwatcher?
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:36 AM   #52
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael View Post
<------::dies laughing::
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:06 AM   #53
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn Guy View Post
Isn't Raph calling himself the Nightwatcher?
Who told you that lie? O_o
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #54
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
The ghost that never lies.


Although now I think about, he could have been...
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #55
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831

"Hey April!"


"Wazaaaap!!"


"Wazaaaap!"


"Wazaaaap!!!"


"Sighs.."
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:46 PM   #56
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn Guy View Post
The ghost that never lies.


Although now I think about, he could have been...
There's a first time for everything.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:23 PM   #57
Mindy
Foot Soldier
 
Mindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael View Post

That's happened in.. *ahem*... some fanfiction.
__________________

TMNT OVA English fandubs ~ completed!
TMNT & other fics:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1013080/
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:23 AM   #58
Zechs
Thug
 
Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 56
Now this is something that needs captioning.

__________________
Zechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:42 AM   #59
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechs View Post
Now this is something that needs captioning.

Karai: Remember, they saftey word is Cowabunga.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 07:48 AM   #60
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831


"Trick or Treat!"

or

"Hi! Im Barney! Will you be my friend?"

or

And Karai never looked in the mirror again...

or

Karai's past came back to her as she opened the door to greet the child she gave up for adoption all those years ago....
__________________

Last edited by Raph's Girl; 01-20-2007 at 07:59 AM.
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.